Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
The new hairstyles:

Are kind of ugly, don't you think? I was expecting something better... Well, my expectations anyways :P

What do you guys think of it? Does it also dissapoint you too? Or do you think it looks alright?
Old 12-16-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
ROFL xDD
Well, I can't spend any money on CS items, so no new hairstyle for me >___<"
I don't really think they're that bad. Some of them are okay, and some of them not so okay, and none are fabulous for me, but I won't say that they suck xDD
Well, blue for me. I don't mind ><

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, all the default faces are much better D: But someone whose not so much into anime might like them.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I think some of the hairstyles are good...
Old 12-17-2007, 02:07 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Yeah, all the default faces are much better D: But someone whose not so much into anime might like them.
Yeah.

They look ok I guess, but we haven't seen all of them yet, have we? They probably have some nice surprises for us.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:07 AM   #6
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Today I got an e-mail from Outspark about the new stuff as i'm sure you all did as well. Guess you guys were right, in order to customize your face, hair, etc. you need to pay for it. Why am I not surprised? Fiesta is worse than FlyFF now. At least in FlyFF you could spend in-game currency to change your hair/face.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:18 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmm but the things from Flyff are like 10x more expensive!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 04:37 AM   #8
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
hmm but the things from Flyff are like 10x more expensive!!
The CS items? Yeah, they're more expensive but they're all permanent. Something Fiesta's CS items aren't. I knew this was going to happen though. Maybe i'm psychic? O:
Old 12-17-2007, 04:47 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah but that means u gotta play for 10+ months to make it worth buying...

i guess its worth it for some people... =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 08:38 AM   #10
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

lmfao @ this game. Paying to not look like 99% of the rest of the game? LAWL.

Okay, outspark needs some hefty cash shop advice, and here it is.

Monthly items are nice and all, but throw in an option to buy a permanent version.

Get rid of statted cash shop costumes.
These should be event only. Trust me - people will buy costumes from cash shops even if they lack stats. People will also buy more permanent things that make more money, thus bringing in more money. Honestly, stat-altering items are not the way to go. It makes the game very unbalanced for players who cannot afford them, especially since they have no way to buy them in-game from other players, which brings me to my next point...

Let cash shop items be sellable/transferable (except enhancing crap)

I say no to enhancing items, because its these that usually ANNIHLATE economy (like what spros did in flyff) this way, people can store their purchased items and transfer or give as gifts, or sell to other players, which stimulates a gently moving economy. honestly, can't even transfer to storage? What kind of CRAP marketing ploy is that?

Take the damn default hairs out of cash shop and put in the damn npc that's supposed to be there, and keep the cash shop hairs in, retards!
I've seen the damn npc in the asian versions, we have a thread about it here, we're not fucking stupid.

Be honest, plz kthx.

Don't tell people "MASSIVE update with 50+ cash shop items, weapons, etc etc etc" and give us like 2 costumes and some stat items. Dumb asses. This shows the players that you're not very trust-worthy if you don't at least say "We didn't put these in for this reason, etc etc". Its kind of unpleasant about a company to not be reliable. :B

A good example of a cash shop would probably be Maple Story. Crappy game, but their cash shop (when I played at least) was pretty decent. Mostly costumes or special hair or skin coupons, pets, things like that. Only real game-play altering items I remember seeing were like..a ring thing that made you lose no exp when you died, a restat thing, or scrolls that let you warp places. /cutwrists

I am just really appalled at how this game is ran. >_< I'm wondering wtf is going on over there D: Seems like outspark desperately needs to hire more scripters or like..work on one game at a time. Yeesh.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Closed Thread