Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 11:34 AM   #11
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
But what I think is, the GM's have NOTHING to do with the server being down. They're called Game Masters, they moderate stuff that occurs WITHIN the "game". They do not decide whether the server should go down or not. There are other people for that. It's probably just something wrong with their host, database or something like that.
Yes they do moderate the in-game environment, and their job is not to ensure that the servers are up, but it is their job to ensure the service remains smooth in the sense that order is kept.

And as far as Teva is concerned I still see rampant trainers such as Hellgundam (despite multiple complaints, screenshots, from several people) still in game - so as far as I'm concerned the Game Masters arent doing their jobs - from teva's standpoint.

About last month's EXP event issue, I personally think they put alot of thought into giving Teva the least exp gain. Since Teva is the oldest server, it's only natural that they don't want the economy to go shooting up rapidly. Although, I'm on the Bijou server and I hardly recognised any major differences in that exp anyway. Plus, I don't see how an exp boost in another server will affect the people on the Teva server.
I'm sorry, but that argument has very little validity. Although levels tie into demand, its not like a level 30 is going to shoot up to level 40 and need a new GGK weapon, same for 40 to 50.

Furthermore, Apoline and Teva arent far apart in age either.

I personally think that a Game Master should only be ingame to monitor bots and look out for any bugs. Events? I think we can all agree that we can live without it. Questions? We have Fiestafan for it! Violence? Deal with it the mature way. Sucking up? Maybe for some people. So yea, I don't see how the Game Masters have got to do with the exp of the server, or if the server's going down. Those things I assume must also be decided by a whole group of people who works with the company, not just the GMs.
I'm sorry, but Game Masters are there to keep order as well.

If you really want to see what I mean I can train a mob on you while your simply grinding for experience - and do it multiple times. I could do this as many times as it takes for you to reach 0% of your level.

I wont, but that sort of situation happens a lot in Teva. A reknown trainer Hellgundam, should be long gone for the amount of grief caused on the server. Another frequent Trainer Shemalething should also be gone.

Despite multiple complaints and screenshots they still today remain up and about.

Sorry for the nagging, it's just that I see people blame the GM for so many things. They're only people - They're only a small group of people who works for the company. There's heaps and heaps of other people who works on the game, and not just them.
Well its just as I said, Teva is largely without order. Frequent complaints go unanswered - ignored is what it feels like. You cant blame the Teva population for becomming bitter when all it seems is as if our plea's are ignored.

Yes they are people, but we are people too.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
YAY Teva is stable again! (well.. it is as far as i can see~ set up a shop the entire nite and its still there)

i'm glad they solved the problem... it was rather annoying.. but they fixed it relatively quickly for a weekend if u ask me...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-16-2007, 10:39 PM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I agree 100% with everything Angellic said.

Shemalething is a disgrace to Teva. In FoS, she trained us TWICE on about 10 Ancient Stonies, killing us all. I was like "What the hell's your problem?", and she was like "u wnt me 2 train u agan!?!?!?!!!".

And it seems like Steam is the only one who takes his job really seriously. He actually reads what we write, and I think he tells the developers about what we want or anticipate. He's way more active than Dakkon, and I know he takes charge with bots and macroers.

Can Teva have at least two GMs? Not the side ones like Wildfire that rarely log on, an active one.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:47 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Wildfire for a bit this weekend... he's there to kick the bots out but they come back 2 mins later....

they're really gotta find a more effective way to take care of those spam bots rather than just kicking them out... (coz in the end they all just come back and undo all his work) he may as well go read the problems that us players have... it'll be more productive that way...

Yeah steam seems like the only GM that is most responsive to us... I've seen a reply from Dakkon regarding an issue once and it was bleh.... but i wont elaborate on that coz it wasnt my issue...

hopefully when the level cap is raised those idiots will do less stupid things... i reckon some of those ppl are bored coz there's nothing else for them to do so they go ruining it for others...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 06:19 AM   #15
xenith
Crab

In-Game Name: Immortal_fighter or Gods_messenger
Current Level: unknown :)
Server: bijou,teva
xenith is on a distinguished road
again its teva going down...but now i play on bijou im now lvl 12 called cheese and bacon

__________________________________________________ _____________

i dont like people who act all mature and responsible because most of the times thee just making a goods impresion...
Old 12-17-2007, 06:21 AM   #16
xenith
Crab

In-Game Name: Immortal_fighter or Gods_messenger
Current Level: unknown :)
Server: bijou,teva
xenith is on a distinguished road
oh no its dakkon uno that wedding held like 2 days ago he put me and a load of people in the restricted zone and all i said was hi people has it started yet then pooof...but then we all took him down and he got us out by killing us with mini dragons...stupid dakkon..(if dakkon is reading this...uh oh)
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 AM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
ROOOOFL xDD
For some reason I find that funny >___<"

But I can't exactly read much of what you wrote Xenith ... what does uno mean?

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #18
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I think xenith meant "You know".
Old 12-17-2007, 10:14 AM   #19
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Ohhhh .... >__<"
Dakkon held a wedding? For whom? o__o

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread