Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 05:08 AM   #11
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

I'd be careful if you encounter them again.

They have lvra's character as a hostage. If you make them too mad before Monday...

If I want to whisper/PM a GM, I'll whisper once every hour, or whisper whichever people are on the "Who's Online". But you probably are doing that...

Last edited by Hyper; 12-09-2007 at 05:12 AM..
Old 12-09-2007, 05:13 AM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The GMs prolly won't be on til Monday -.-;; And no, I don't think that guy could have done it. Seems like he'd go after Lafieru or Lilian lol.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:22 AM   #13
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Damn, that sucks. That dude that went off on a rant earlier didn't strike me as intelligent enough to figure out his own favorites folder much less hack into anything. Like you said I don't think he had any reason to take anything out on Ivra anyway.

Did he actually get hacked or did someone guess his password?

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-09-2007, 05:26 AM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I asked lvra his old password, since it was gone, it was kind of um.. easy. But still, they got to his email account on Yahoo, and changed that info too.

He has no issues with anyone, hes a really nice guy, I don't see why someone would target him.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:32 AM   #15
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Was it the same password for Yahoo? Some people use the same password for everything. It's probably not too bright, but I actually use the same password for pretty much everything, except a few particularly secret things. If anyone figured it out for one thing then my whole online life would be open to em x_x

Luckily mine is pretty much impossible to guess and I'm pretty careful about keyloggers and other malicious stuff out there.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-09-2007, 05:35 AM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Might have been. The moment he figured out he was hacked, he went to all of his online account stuff that require passwords, and changed them.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:37 AM   #17
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
i have diff. pw for everything, go photographic memories

i'll stay on for 2hours+ tomorrow to watch out, what's Iva's usually on time? in CA time please

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-09-2007, 05:44 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Hes usually on all night til 1AM CA time.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:47 AM   #19
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
ok, so if I see him any earlier then that, I'll whisper you immediately

Thanks Loveless!

Last edited by viasta; 12-09-2007 at 05:54 AM..
Old 12-09-2007, 05:53 AM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

If hes on at all I'll know, hes still on my friends.
Closed Thread