Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
loonie
Slime

loonie is on a distinguished road
[Outspark] New Fiesta, Solstice Items

We just released some new items to celebrate the birthday of one of our GMs. I've included our news announcement below and attached some images of the new items.

Celebrate GM's Birthday with New Items in Fiesta, Secret of the Solstice

GM Cretz has leveled up IRL and is now one year older. To celebrate this special occasion, Outspark is releasing new items in its two popular MMORPGs Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice.

If you're feeling lucky, check out the new Pink and Purple Lucky Balls in the Secret of the Solstice store. Both items allow you to risk your SparkCash for a chance at powerful consumables, permanent versions of premium items, and other rare goodies. Fiesta players can also get crazy on Cretz' birthday on the back of a wild piñata mount, returning from the Fiesta Item Vault for a limited time at a special discounted price. Additionally, all other Lucky Balls in Secret of the Solstice and sunglasses in Fiesta will be on sale for the next 24 hours in celebration of Cretz' b-day, so even if you don't get any cake and ice cream, at least you can save some SparkCash and get cool items at the same time.

For more information, check out Outspark.com.

Related Links:

Fiesta News Post: http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/?vie...ument_srl=2069
Secret of the Solstice News Post: http://solstice.outspark.com/news/news/2063

Quote:
It's GM_Cretz Bday!

To celebrate GM_Cretz's birthday, Black Glasses and Shiny Glasses are on sale for 50%. We are having a 24 hour flash sale! The two glasses will be on sale today, August 13th at 11:00AM (PDT) until tomorrow, August 14 at 11:00AM (PDT) for 900 SparkCash (24 hour sale). Once the clock strikes 11:00AM tomorrow, the price of the glasses will revert back to its original price of 1800 SparkCash.

But that's not it! We have also re-released the Pinata! The Pinata will be available until August 20th, 11:00AM (PDT). Afterwards, the Pinata will be removed from the Fiesta Store.

Don't miss out on the Cretz's Birthday Sale!

-Outspark Staff
Quote:
It's GM_Cretz Bday!

New Pink and Purple Lucky Balls that have just been released into the Solstice Store and to celebrate Cretz's bday, we are having a 24 hour flash sale! The two new Lucky Balls will be on sale today, August 13th at 11:00AM (PDT) until tomorrow, August 14 at 11:00AM (PDT) for 2300 SparkCash (24 hour sale). Once the clock strikes 11:00AM tomorrow, the price of these new Lucky Balls will revert back to its original price of 2800 SparkCash.

But that's not it! Our other Lucky Balls will be on sale for 1400 SparkCash! This sale will last until August 20th, 11:00AM (PDT). Afterwards, the Lucky Balls will revert back to 1750 SparkCash.

If you plan on buying Lucky Balls, this is the perfect time! Don't miss out on Cretz's Birthday Lucky Ball Sale!

-Outspark Staff

Last edited by Spirit; 08-13-2008 at 09:28 PM..
loonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

In-Game Name: Mobly
Current Level: 26
Server: Bijou
Mobly is on a distinguished road
I'm so getting some glasses at 50% off

yeah yeah yeah

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast
Join the FiestaHD & SolsticeHD Video Groups
Vote on the Fiesta Radio Play project
Fiesta Podcast needs a new logo, feel up to it?

Thank you Maki for such an awesome sig & avatar. They r0x!
Mobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
Imp

Guest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mobly View Post
I'm so getting some glasses at 50% off

yeah yeah yeah
Lucky, some of us don't have cash atm...*steals Mobly's credit card*
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Pinata mount wooot!
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
The first time i saw someone with the Pinata mount, i thought their ride was a bug... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #6
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
I thought the pinata mount when I first saw it was an over pink 4 legged spider of sorts. Too bad I don't have any sc

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Lexaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:21 AM   #7
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

In-Game Name: Mobly
Current Level: 26
Server: Bijou
Mobly is on a distinguished road
I used an Ultimate Game Card, which is kind of...well they kind of use devious tactics, in a way.

I got a 20 dollar one. And at first(my bad on this one) thought I could use 10 of it for Outspark, and 10 on another game. Well, no, I found out you can't after I purchased 10 on outspark, it says any remainder has to eventually be used on the same game.

Well becaue there are charges for like paybycash(surcharges) it reduced my balance, so I don't even know if it woulda worked originally if I chose to buy 20 dollars on outspark.

But now, I only have like 7 and some change, so I'm like bleh, ok well at least I can get the 5 dollar and get more sparkcash....wrong.

The surcharges even on that are .78 cents more than my "remaining balance"

So I got 7.78(yeah that was it:P) left as a balance but can't use it...unless I get another card(and my wal-mart only has the 20 dollar ones)

bleh.

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast
Join the FiestaHD & SolsticeHD Video Groups
Vote on the Fiesta Radio Play project
Fiesta Podcast needs a new logo, feel up to it?

Thank you Maki for such an awesome sig & avatar. They r0x!
Mobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Wow, that surcharge thing really sucks.

On the level of a black-hole actually.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:09 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah! that's really bad... most game makes u charge in whole amounts ($5, $10, $20)

and if they force to charge u $x for every $x you spend... u'll never be able to charge it on the face value of your card...

can u combined cards? so if u used another card does that mean the rest of the other one have to be used for outspark again?

-sigh-

dw outspark dedicated prepaid card is out.. hopefully near u soon!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:12 AM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Did you have to pay tax for your Ultimate Game Card?
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote