Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-09-2008, 07:15 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] New Staff and Roles Defined

Originally Posted by SKiNG
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that we have recently added a few more additions to our CL and GL staff. With our growing game portfolio and increase in users, adding more volunteers will help us better maintain the community and continue to provide valuable feedback to Outspark. We've also added 2 more GMs overseas to aid in running more events outside of Outspark's normal hours and also keep our games a happier place!

Following the new staff addition list, I would like everyone to please read what our CL and GL's roles are. As for GM and CSR roles, it's a bit more complicated and should probably be a full post on it's own. So I'll leave that out in this announcement. You can however always contact our staff via PM on the forums. For Fiesta, you can contact Fiesta_Help and for Solstice, you can contact Solstice_Help. For Customer Service, you can visit http://support.outspark.com/

Game Master (GM)
US Staff

[GM]Dakkon
[GM]rider
[GM]SnakeEyes
[GM]Silkypico
[GM]Cretz
[GM]WiLDFiRe (SKiNG)

Overseas Staff

[GM]Kenny
[GM]Frank
[GM]Magic_Girl
[GM]Breath

Misc. Staff
[CM]Biski
[GM]iceman
[GM]Murdock
[GM]morningdew

Customer Service Reps (CSR)
[CSR]Joker
[CSR]Hal
[CSR]Logan

Community Leaders

Even though I have labeled what game they "handle", they are not limited to those games since all CLs are always glad to help in anyway they can. However, contacting a CL to their respective game will result in a more efficient answer.

Fiesta
Serric
lordalden
KireiYosei
Terranwolf
Shadowic2

Solstice
Ferria
Shahared
davisf18
dylanangel
Minryu
Zeltar

Project Powder
Ian
Poisoned77

Game Leaders
Fiesta
[GL]Nei
[GL]Fox
[GL]Asp
[GL]? (not yet released but soon!)

Now some may ask, "How do I become a CL or GL?", well the answer is simple. Have good judgment when approached with a situation and keep a level head when on the forum or in-game. There is no application process or picking favorites. Outspark evaluates our community heavily and overtime there are those few who become noticeably "fit" (in our eyes) for the role. The CLs and GLs are chosen because of their loyalty and willingness to aid those in need of help.

Below are the roles defined:
CL = Community Leader
A Community Leader is essentially a forum moderator. Their roles include keeping the community together, providing critical feedback to Outspark and keeping out abusive/inappropriate behavior in the forums. Basically keeping a pleasant social environment for all to enjoy. CLs are NOT Customer Service Representatives. If you have any account or billing issues, you MUST contact our support at http://support.outspark.com/

Please remember that when in-game, treat a CL like any other player. While our CLs love to help our Outspark staff members and other players like yourself, please try to be courteous when asking for help in-game. Their powers and abilities stay on the forums while in-game and they wish to enjoy the game as much as you do. For the most part, they do not know any more information about what is to come in our games than any of you.

CLs do not receive special treatment from Outspark staff nor do they ask for any special treatment as the role is purely voluntary. They can choose to leave at any time without prior notice and Outspark can choose to remove their CL "powers" at any time for any reason. Outspark does however provide a form of compensation as a token of appreciation for all their hard work.

GL = Game Leader(Currently not in Solstice)

A Game Leader has a bit of a tough role and I hope everyone understands the purpose of their role before judging them. They remove spammers, provide daily reports on abusive behavior, feedback on in-game issues and most importantly, help Outspark understand what's going on in-game since Outspark cannot be everywhere at all times. As this role progresses, you will also begin to see GLs running casual events and being more public so they can aid those in need on a daily basis. GLs are NOT Customer Service Representatives. If you have any account or billing issues, you MUST contact our support at http://support.outspark.com/

A Game Leader is perceived somewhat like "Spiderman". You don't know who they really are and when they try to help, there's always someone trying to give them a bad rep. Always remember that a GL is on your side. They too are volunteers and do their best to make the place as abuse free as possible. If a GL approaches you, do your best to fully explain the situation and they will always gladly help you to the best of their ability.

GLs do not receive special treatment from Outspark staff as the role is purely voluntary. They can choose to leave at any time without prior notice and Outspark can choose to remove their GL "powers" at any time for any reason.

Thanks for reading this big wall of text.
-SKiNG
Source

Phew, thank goodness for copy and paste.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
That was actually pretty interesting. Didn't know Ferria was with SoS. Pretty sure I saw her in vendor in Apoline a couple days ago.

Is anyone else dying of curiosity to know who the GLs real accounts are? Haha. @____@; We'll probably never find out and I don't know the community well enough but it's kind of fun to speculate.

Nei hangs out a lot on Apoline. @_@;; Seems decent enough. Idunno.
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Is anyone else dying of curiosity to know who the GLs real accounts are? Haha. @____@; We'll probably never find out and I don't know the community well enough but it's kind of fun to speculate.
Me! LOL! They're doing a pretty good job keeping it a secret. =o
Old 08-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Me! LOL! They're doing a pretty good job keeping it a secret. =o

*looks at the suspicious people on Fiesta Fan*

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the GL was someone from here.
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I know who one GL is. Not.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
kamiste
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: kamiste/Pyot
Current Level: 6x/8x
Server: Apoline
kamiste is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
That was actually pretty interesting. Didn't know Ferria was with SoS. Pretty sure I saw her in vendor in Apoline a couple days ago.

Nei hangs out a lot on Apoline. @_@;; Seems decent enough. Idunno.
naaaah
you saw Nerria and not Ferria

OPEN BETA
- Apoline -
kamiste - lv 6x Supportive Paladin (Cloud9) (inactive)
Pyot - lv 8x Battle Warrior (BlAcKCaTS) (active)

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=453&dateline=12149232  90
kamiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:05 AM   #7
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Neat to know, I love GL nei!
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by kamiste View Post
naaaah
you saw Nerria and not Ferria
Ooooh..

._.

lol..

^^;;

@_@

I knew that before, actually. Because I've seen Nerria's siggy on the Officials. /blondemoment
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #9
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Nei hangs out in Teva too ^^

And I thought Cretz was a CSR XD

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yay! He finally did it! I've been waiting for him to tell everyone the differences between CLs and GLs. I'm getting tired of people whining to me in-game.

"GM Silkypico is a mean person, and acts very unprofessional for one. You should report her." Okay...?
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote