Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

I think the cleric in my party was low on SP stones and pots, which was why they weren't healing. Because after I made my comment about not AOEing anymore, someone said he was running low, but I wasn't sure if they were refering to my comment or not. However, I cannot spam stones, pots, and CS HP fast enough to keep alive when I have 5 mobs hitting me at once. I tend to pull agro even without using AOE, even when fighters taunt and mock. So, yeah, I was pretty much an easy kill for the mobs.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #12
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
kk
Heck yeah! I'm ready to die in a KQ! Haven't had a chance to do that since Robo days!

L48 cleric with HP Buff.

Oh, but then again (oops), needz ta know what day and what time!

And need to be sure Spirit and Patches are available!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 01-03-2008 at 10:20 PM..
Old 01-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I'm going to put my sister's name down for this, I know she always to try it, haha!

If you're out of clerics, I'm up for this too! Except I am not in the high 40s, so I've got no hp and sp buff. =/

Good luck with it!
She' right! I've always wanted to try it~

Last time Fly asked me in game i had to go eat so i couldnt join =( hope there's another chance!

but i'm worried about timezone and things... so maybe give me a hola when u guys are about to KQ again~ i wont put my name down permanently coz it might make it hard for u guys to co-ord a time for me

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Being the only Mage isn't that bad. Try being the only Archer/DD in that KQ... but because I had two clerics in my party I just ran ahead of the group and shot Multi. Then dished out a DoT in each mob... :P We went through the first ring but then saw that the gate was open before we killed the last mob. So we had fun and just walked through the gates... bugged KQ ftw.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #15
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Spirit-

Are you using your max spells? You should be able to spam the hell out of your level 1 missile and firebolt without picking up too much aggro. Plus you barely use any SP. Maximum lvl skills are best used solo i think
Old 01-04-2008, 02:33 PM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by toolrocket View Post
Spirit-

Are you using your max spells? You should be able to spam the hell out of your level 1 missile and firebolt without picking up too much aggro. Plus you barely use any SP. Maximum lvl skills are best used solo i think
I use max spells for everything except missile. Missile I spam the hell out of it. My problem is that I put points to increase the damage of my AEO, so when it hits, it hits hard, and I end up pulling agro on all the mobs.
Another problem I have is right now I am wearing the Christmas outfit and hat that increase my crit, so I am critting a lot more and I have noticed that a fighter my same level or lower cannot hold agro when I crit a mob, I maintain agro.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #17
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Aha, that explains it. I went full cooldown and full damage on both missile and fireball. I foolishly spent 5 pnts on damage for lightning too, and i accidentally put a few on ice. I can't wait for the cash shop skillpoint reset scroll to come out so i can un-F#ck myself.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

I have five points in cooldown and power increase for my missile. I also have 5 points in cooldown and power increase on Fire Bolt (if and when skillpoint reset comes to cashshop, I will redo this) and then I have 5 points in power increase on Magic Burst, with 2 points in cooldown (currently putting any points I get into rest of cooldown for this one).

Old 01-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #19
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Updated.

If Patches wants to join, he has to get Devastate, and it could be really helpful if it had -cooldown or +duration.

Now we need only mages.

Guys, we'll organize parties before, so you will have a cleric in each.

Don't worry about taking aggro, I'll Mock if Uklyvian loses aggro. The faster we kill them, the less damage they do. ;D

Some of our clerics/mages try to get to 50. Well, maybe its more important for mages.

Last edited by Hyper; 01-04-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Old 01-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Updated.

If Patches wants to join, he has to get Devastate, and it could be really helpful if it had -cooldown or +duration.
He will. But, I don't know about the cooldown and duration.

Now we need only mages.
We are a very wanted class.

Don't worry about taking aggro, I'll Mock if Uklyvian loses aggro. The faster we kill them, the less damage they do. ;D
I'll believe it when I see it. . I say that because I pull agro a lot, even with a fighter my own level using mock.

Some of our clerics/mages try to get to 50. Well, maybe its more important for mages.
Depending on when we do this, you gonna have to settle for me simply being a 47. It's not all that easy to level these days.

Closed Thread