Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 04:09 AM   #31
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

1,000th post.

Don't hurt me, Bla~ahs.

It's a celebratory post.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #32
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
This is..waaay off topic...

anyway Good luck because i doubt anyone would just plvl u so easily..

Some will even charge you...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #33
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Here is the thing I dont get, why do people want to be plvl'd??? I have found that when I am in the higher levels leveling, that the drop rate for materials is poor. And if you are working any type of production skill, you need drops to help you build those up. I was bored the other day and worked my level 22 cleric up to 24, I was amazed at the amount of drops I collected in a very short period of time. Drops that I had been buying, because mobs were not dropping anymore. Once again, what is the hurry? It gets boring when you reach the higher levels, so why not have fun working the lower levels and build your skills up?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #34
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
People probably get too bored to do it. It's true that if you want all the mats for the production skills you should have an Alt do it for ya.

Maybe people dont have a party or cant find friends in game so they just want to get strong fast so they can be respected?

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #35
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I'll plvl you.

Only 4s per level.
HTML Code:
>:D
Paid in advanced, of course.

Last edited by Hyper; 12-10-2007 at 05:41 PM..
Old 12-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #36
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Lol, yea right. Just like a Cleric saying after you die and ask for a rev "Sure just give me two minutes ^^"

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #37
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
People get plvls because either.
a. Their lazy
b. Their bored
c. They don't have enough time and want to catch up to friends...

My guild plvls quite alot with the lvl 59's
Our policy though is you don't ask for it though its just offered...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:47 AM   #38
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Lol, yea right. Just like a Cleric saying after you die and ask for a rev "Sure just give me two minutes ^^"
lmao, gotta try that!

I could say its a penalty from a GM for interfering with some event. ^o^
Old 12-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #39
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
People get plvls because either.
a. Their lazy
b. Their bored
c. They don't have enough time and want to catch up to friends...

My guild plvls quite alot with the lvl 59's
Our policy though is you don't ask for it though its just offered...
Yup, I get semi-powerlvled alot but mainly because im an archer I offer to lure and do DPS (even if tis a small dps) so Its like semi-powerlvling.
Closed Thread