Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
what's silly about it?
Is that MagesRequiem? Isn't that a different person? D:

- Hides in case I made a silly mistake myself -
Old 11-01-2007, 02:29 PM   #22
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Is that MagesRequiem? Isn't that a different person? D:

- Hides in case I made a silly mistake myself -
haha, I guess you should hone your skillz if it wasn't obvious they are the same person. :P
Old 11-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
haha, I guess you should hone your skillz if it wasn't obvious they are the same person. :P
Yeah okay I will now slap myself with my awesome steak. -Passes out-

Sorry for disrupting the thread, discussion may continue now.

On topic, giving us everything at the same time will probably result in a lot of constant downtimes at various times anyway - which would probably make everyone more depressed. Dx And once we get everything in one time - we will probably start complaining about having nothing new soon since it would be a very long time until we get a new update. >___<"
Old 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM   #24
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Agreed, and besides, if there's anything for certain, it's that people will always complain. Doesn't matter how things are, someone will always be disgruntled over something.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #25
CursedMagus
Mini Greenky

CursedMagus is on a distinguished road
I thought Nike's post was perfectly clearly meant for everyone, not just you. Are you proposing that every thread you post in, people should type something like "oh btw, this post is for everyone, not for MagesRequiem."?

As for the shop itself, it does seem like a waste atm, especially considering how long they took to release it. I personally thought they tested it in CB2 so they could have it ready for OB beginning. apparently not.
No, no it wasn't. Yeah, if they're too lazy to quote me then they'll need to. And yes, I am MagesRequiem. Its quite obvious. The font style and size, the "Magus" bit of my name, and the fact that i've got better spelling/grammar than most.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:52 PM   #26
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
o.0 You are? Really? You sure? 100% sure? *Sends CursedMagus for testing* As for the complaining part... It seems that people are looking for things to complain about. There's always something new popping up here and there.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:57 PM   #27
CursedMagus
Mini Greenky

Originally Posted by Zotius View Post
o.0 You are? Really? You sure? 100% sure? *Sends CursedMagus for testing* As for the complaining part... It seems that people are looking for things to complain about. There's always something new popping up here and there.
*Gets probed* ._.

Actually, technically what you're doing is complaining. Which would make you a hypocrite for complaining about people who complain. ;3
Old 11-01-2007, 04:00 PM   #28
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The Cash Shop... blah. They could've at least given us the costumes that they had in CB. That would've been nicer... and the fact that they have the 7 day and 30 day option is a bit weird. Some poor soul is going to think the price listed is for 30 days only to find it gone in a week. Then they'll start complaining on the forums... D: Yay!

And on the side-note the zombie event... I've no idea what that was for? I guess some people actually got something out of it but most was taken by mages with the blasted AoE magic. I think they probably should've let the zombies spawn randomly in different areas so as to not have a huge group cluster at the spawn point and just AoE.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #29
CursedMagus
Mini Greenky

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
The Cash Shop... blah. They could've at least given us the costumes that they had in CB. That would've been nicer... and the fact that they have the 7 day and 30 day option is a bit weird. Some poor soul is going to think the price listed is for 30 days only to find it gone in a week. Then they'll start complaining on the forums... D: Yay!

And on the side-note the zombie event... I've no idea what that was for? I guess some people actually got something out of it but most was taken by mages with the blasted AoE magic. I think they probably should've let the zombies spawn randomly in different areas so as to not have a huge group cluster at the spawn point and just AoE.
I didn't see very many Mages using Magic Burst. I saw a couple of them fight but they didn't fight for very long. Actually, a lot of the higher leveled people didn't really participate much. Some of my friends tried but they kept dying. As did I but I was only around level 6 at the time it was going on. xD
Closed Thread