Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
nameless123
Slime

nameless123 is on a distinguished road
AOE Archer ?

whts the build for aoe archer,,, i need exactly stats putting, and wht to empower first in skills
thankii
Old 05-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I would recommend 25 SPR / Rest STR...

The crit rate of archer is not bad, so I find the 25 SPR to be very beneficial..

You get Nature's Mist at level 51, so you would want to have saved 15 points by lvl 51... 5 for power, 5 for cool down, 5 for SP consumption because you'll be spamming it heaps!

For my archer I've put 5 points in power for Aim shot and Power shot, but that's used to help me through the first 50 levels...

I didn't find multishot all that useful, as it's not very powerful and you must stand to cast... so I didnt put any points into it.. you may like to consider putting my 5 points from Aim shot into power for Multishot...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-04-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
25SPR The rest STR. For skills, if you have the money to buy a skill reset scroll put 5 points to power and 5 for cool down for multishot, if not save at least 10 points for natures mist(lv51) and piercing shot(lv75). The rest of the points are up to you.

Use a xbow when aoeing, since you can spam skills with it and more crit rate and dmg.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards

Last edited by Zwivix; 05-04-2009 at 01:07 PM..
Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
nameless123
Slime

nameless123 is on a distinguished road
well, i got a cleric lvl 41 and she can lvl me, recover and invice in long itme so no prob with tht,,, so the stat for aoe archer (multi poision shot) is 25 spr and full str

me cleric is END-SPR.....
Old 05-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #5
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
25SPR/REST STR works. Points in CD and Power for mist are a must. SP consumption not so much but w/e. If you wanna be true aoe, max power and cooldown for multishot too. VERY handy in AOE parties to be able to spam two skills. Not to mention multishot hits harder than natures mist.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 05-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Mind you do realize multishot empower is a waist in the long run. At 75 you will alternate between PS and NM if max cooldown on both. The only times multi is helpful is when in party, if you kite cant stop to cast MS.

Anyway I would say if it really is necessary bring CD for MS to 3 sec

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 05-07-2009, 05:23 AM   #7
OasisFan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: OasisFan
Current Level: 73
Server: Bijou ftw!
OasisFan is on a distinguished road
Well you can not be aoeing aaall the time so i rather go with 25spr, 33dex and rest str. Basically because you are not able to aoe till you hit 51 and actually if you are not using any speed scroll you are going to get hit at least once by the mobs that you pulled out.
For example if you are a person who likes to be in the abyss a lot, you will notice that you receive a lot of hits while you are kitting so it is best to put some DEX points to increase evasion and aim.
This is just a different point of view, and it works fine for me so far so feel free to disagree. Cheers!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
But why 33 Dex?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

I been thinking of using the 25SPR 50DEX Rest Str for the extra 10% evasion...but not sure if its worth it at my lvs might be good at lower lvs for AOE without getuing hit too much.

TEVA:
Old 05-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road