Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-31-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
azda
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: azda
Current Level: 106
Server: Epith
azda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to azda
~FallenAngelz~ [Epith Server](60+)

If you're level 60 or higher and looking for a guild on Epith, my guild [~FallenAngelz~] would be more than happy to take you in.
Our guild is mainly just for socialization and we do make exceptions for perms under 60 to join as well. We're a consistent top 10 [usually even top 5] academy and we pride ourselves in even our lower level members. We register for Guild Tournament almost every week and also occasionally participate in Guild Wars, encouraging even our lower members to attend because we feel they're just as much a part of our guild as our higher level members. Our guild members are asked to help each other as well as our acadies when they are able.

We fend for our own~~
Those who kill acadies/guild members in Free Battle Zone/PVP Kingdom Quest/Abyss will be asked politely to stop whenever it is seen or an admin receives complaints unless there is a mutual agreement behind the fighting. Second offense is a BAN. Also, it is asked that if a guild member is being spammed in PVP KQ/Abyss/FBZ and you are able to help out you do so.

Currently our guild has many 6x and 9x players. Meaning that those of you who do Crystal Castle and Leviathans Nest and have little luck finding parties may be able to join along with other guild members who currently do those Instant Dungeons. [I can't guarantee this, however that is how it's popularly been done in the past. Our guild members tend to party other guild members ]

Being a person who feels that everyone has the right to be in our guild unless there is reason good reason for that right to be taken, our guild members are never banned until they're deemed inactive by myself or an admin. We prefer that our members log on at least once a week, after our guild reaches full capacity admins and myself review activity and ban accordingly to make it fair for those who participate more. While it's rare for this to happen, if it does and you wish to rejoin just get in contact with myself or another admin and if there is room we will be more than happy to re-add you.^^

Responsibility~~
~FA~ guild is owned by myself and co-owned by my lovely wifey Enyox. She and myself are final say in determining admins/council/guards. However as general rule of thumb those who desire to fulfill these roles are governed by the following..

1.) Must be an active member for more than 2 weeks.
2.) Must be in good standing with ALL guild members
3.) Must be willing to help fund for academy with scrolls/money/other items if asked to do so AND able. [We understand that not everyone can, but you can we ask you please do.]
4.) In order to be a Guard (Guards can Acad Chat Ban) you must be 75+
5.) In order to be a Council (Council can Acad Chat Ban/Become Acad Master) you must be 85+
6.) In order to be an Admin (Admin can Acad Chat Ban/Become Acad Master/Invite and Ban guild members) you must be appointed by myself [azda] or Enyox (There is no level requirement. However you must meet the first 3 rules listed above.)

If you're interested in joining let me know so arrangements can be made to welcoming you into our guild
azda is offline   Reply With Quote