Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:51 AM   #91
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

I edited it out. Dx I wasn't gonna do that, but I guess someone ęłśÃ« might try if the ideas out there...

Yes, Americans have like all the stereotypes. D:
Old 02-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #92
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Yes, just yes! xD

Just kidding, but I don't mind that dance at all. Well, I can think of how it can be abused like the old dance 5, but I don't think Outspark thought about the abuse before it happened.

Just give this dance a try before you decide that you don't like it. Personally, I think it's kinda funny how they hop around and shake their fingers =X

As for hyperswoss' rant~
I don't see how this is associated with "gangsta behavior" o-o The only thing that sounds kind of "gangsta" is the song. Take away the song and replace it with some Teletubbie song, and it'll look fine, right? Teletubbie songs also include hopping around and shaking fingers, and maybe even the superman action. I think it's just the song that influenced you, unless I got the wrong idea of what you're saying xD

EDIT //

And it's the only dance that looks good on guys, LOL.

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 02-20-2008 at 01:09 PM..
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:13 PM   #93
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Ha! >D

This thread is making me cry... ]:

P.S. Blah, never say "YOOUUUU~" again. Ô___Ô Ever. At all. Forever. Never.

What if I live in L.A.?! D:<

Rant warning:
I'm ok with being stereotyped as a hippie/super-liberal-environmentalist, which used to be the classic Cal. stereotype, but I NEVER want to be associated with ANY parts of "gansta' culture". And it annoys me when white "boi'z" act "straight outta Compton". D: IMO the entire gangsta' thing is a cheap ploy that drug-dealers, rappers, and Reebok/J-Swiss put out there.

Anyone who lives in, or goes to Richmond or some parts of California can tell you that that isn't real "gangsta'" life. Real gangsters don't own jets and big houses. In a real ghetto, most people don't go out of their houses without the fear of bring shot. Ghetto life is "glamorous". -coughTheTenderloinscaresmecough-

/rant
Fair enough

Well i live in the VC (Ventura County a.k.a 805 where that guy that made the song Lean like a Cholo lives). So for me it is truly a gansta culture.

/explanation

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #94
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
am i the only one that thinks that dance SUCKS!??

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I am not going to talk to someone if they start talking "gangsta" to me(assuming this dance will inspire it).
Spell out your words. Its with, not wit, its this, not diz, its whats up, not whuddup, I am not a dog/dawg, I am a human being, yo is half of a toy tied to a string, not a greeting, my friends are not my homies, for they do not live with me. Anything that ends with izzle/izzie... *mourns the loss of her language*
i talk gangsta to be respectful i guess, so im not flat out sayin "shit!" i say shiz(+that words funny) i always use k's instead of c's frikken frakken, i abbreviate EVERYTHING and give people niknames wether they like em or not. but im still a good person an fun to talk to. i see past all that slang and terms and figure "hey, if i can understand it, i can respond bak" some people find Dawg respectful, homie is also respectful meaning that ure a good frend. u shouldnt make some1 change the way they talk jus cuz u dont like it.

Last edited by BuzZzKiLL; 02-20-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: thx for fixin it, i dunno how to delete a former post
BuzZzKiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #95
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
Wow, this made my day!
I LOVE this dance, this is TOO funny!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #96
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
*is speechless...blinks*
Amanda2_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #97
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I just watched that video for the first time. WTF!? LMAO!
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #98
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
this shows everyone hates this dance. Let's just send email to outspark to take it out since it's too retarded

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:36 AM   #99
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
At the same time, a lot of people like the dance. Just don't do the dance.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:51 AM   #100
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Okay yeah I think the dance is funny, but actually, its not all that bad. Kinda cool that they did that. XP
Hey guys, you were complaining about the dances being way to girly, well this isnt exactly girly.
At first parts of it reminded me of one of my cheerleading routines i did a year or two ago.... O.o but eh.

But I despise this song with a passion