Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #11
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen

o.O Wow, I'm glad I have yet to run into any of those kind of people. I probably would've done the same thing as Yosei or just stare at her like she just spoke gibberish to me because I wouldn't expect a stranger to come up to me out of the blue like that.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I ran into a lot of people like that where I used to live. One guy once told me I looked "mature" for a 9 year old. I was 15 at the time D:
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #13
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

"Know your information before you make a further fool of yourself."

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I disagree with Pritchers statement lol.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #16
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Not my statement, I think old Abe Lincoln said that, but I'm not certain. O-mie's quote just reminded me of it.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yeah, it sounds familiar, but I disagree with it in this situation. If you don't know the person, you will never see them again, and if they're not bugging you, their business isn't yours.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #18
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I ran into a lot of people like that where I used to live. One guy once told me I looked "mature" for a 9 year old. I was 15 at the time D:
I'm glad I don't live where you used live then. About a year ago, my eye doctor said, "Wow, you're 18? I thought you were 12." >_> A freshman in badminton the year before was wondering why she never saw me in middle school before (I was wearing my middle school sweatpants) until I told her I was a junior. A friend of mine also often comments how I like so cute and young that it kills me now. Dx I wonder if my hair cut fixed that...

I personally agree with Pritcher's quote. xD
Edit: Yeah, it doesn't really fit in that kind of situation.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
LOL! thats funny! i always get mistake to be younger than my age.. ppl at work ask me "so when do u graduate uni?" and i reply "i graduated two years ago"

why do ppl have to be so rude when they ask a question? and it wasnt like u're at the arcade or something.. u're buying bread!!

I had a similar experience.. but the old man that come up to us was much nicer... he was like "excuse me, but school holidays hasnt started yet right?"

(I was in 1st yr uni and was ice skating with some frds)

so we replied nicely "oh! we're actually uni students" and he did a small laugh and goes "oh! sry hehe"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #20
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I was walking to the liquor store and on my way there..this old azn guy thought i was black and starting talking to me and asked me "are you black?" and i answered "no, i'm azn." and he said "yes you are, you are lying, your skin color is so dark, you must be a black guy." and i ignored him and walked away, he followed me. So I kept walking on the street, and i started running, since im crosscountry runner, i have long endurance to keep him away, but...it didn't work, he knows the shortcuts :/..so I ran by a police, and i told him there's an old azn guy following me, then he poped out of no where and i pointed at the old azn guy and said it was him, then the police started questioning him, and he started to act dumb and started speaking mandarin, but i translated it to the police and the old azn guy just ran away

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote