Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #61
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG

Quote:
we will try our best to suit your needs, have a nice day!"
thats exactly what we should hear.

yeah you are an idiot, loveless is a stupid bitch nip and goose or whatever if a fat fuckin cow. farewell chumps, ill come and troll once in a while though... enjoy
Old 05-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #62
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
If you feel the need to leave, fine, but there's no need to continue insulting others and to continue making an ass out of yourself.

Perhaps if you had presented a coherent argument based upon fact intead of a lame one based on drama, we would have been able to have an open debate. but i digress. you made your choice. farewell.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #63
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Have you guys even read Blah's post or do you guys just get off on whatever you're posting?
I was wondering that too.

@Mikey: Be treated the way you treat others. I have not infracted you for throwing insults and accusations at me, have I? But wait! We're actually not allowed to do that, because if mods get abused and insulted and talked down on and they proceed to infract members for flaming, they will be accused of power abuse! But hey, I thought you were all asking for us to be "fair".

See? This WHOLE time on FiestaFan, have you received a single infraction because you were flaming us? I highly doubt it. And do you know how many times you have flamed us? Please put two and two together.

Also, you are the only one grouping people here. You grouped Jikanu into a "rookie group" (which I didn't even know existed until you pointed it out) when he clearly does not think is the case. You have been the only one "stereotyping" so far.

And since it seems like many other members disagreed with this favouritism/power abuse existing, please step back and rethink WHY it's happening, and WHY you (not just you Mikey, but Tequila) are thinking like that.

----

@The "shut up" thing: You went to call other people idiots. Unless.. you want another infraction. If we let you go for calling Jikanu an idiot, then we let lightning go for telling you to shut up. Be treated the way you treat people. Pretty much what you get in a community.

And I'm sorry FiestaFan does not satisfy your needs. But it appears you don't have a solution for it. I'm not encouraging you to leave or stay, but even you can't come up with proper resolutions (rather than just "stop the favouritisim? stop abusing your powers?" because you cannot even explain your own view), then I would suggest you not to complain.

Can't expect us to do something that you see fit, when you cannot even come up with a solution, since I assume you believe that you are "right" and that you know "the real deal", and you are better than us (the mods).

---

Have a nice day.

Edit: To clear things up in case some people want to jump at this chance to say "ZOMG YOU BANNED HIM FOR NOT AGREEING!! POWER ABUSEE!!", his ban resulted from three active infractions. Which I'm sure Mikey knows in regards to his last post on here.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-17-2009 at 07:40 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #64
A_Forever
:w

Cheers!
Old 05-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #65
Neighbor
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Neighbor / Dante
Current Level: nub / 50
Server: Teeee - vuh .
Neighbor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neighbor Send a message via MSN to Neighbor
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
thats exactly what we should hear.

yeah you are an idiot, loveless is a stupid bitch nip and goose or whatever if a fat fuckin cow. farewell chumps, ill come and troll once in a while though... enjoy
oh please , you wont be missed .
Old 05-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #66
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Mikey, you have had more than enough warnings, I don't know how long we have to beat the rules into your head. We aren't asking or telling you to think like we do, but when you are here, you have to abide to the rules that we have written. When it comes down to it, the mods run the forum, to maintain the peace, and make it a safe place for everyone, or at least as many people as we can manage. You've had many things removed in the past, images, videos, posts, etc. And why do we remove them? Although many of the things you post are funny, they tend to not be general public-friendly, or they are insulting or flame-baiting (yes, we will remove flame baiting, to prevent flame wars).

When it comes to Fiestafan, we only deal with things if they come up more than once, and by multiple people. You have only posted a topic in the suggestion and feedback forum once. Here. About necroposting, and after that, when multiple people started to complain and have issues with it, we decided to make it so that as long as the post is constructive and contributes to the post, it's fine. Congratulations, you contributed to some change on the forums.

And as for Tequila, you suggested something and then when a G____G or whoever suggested it, we listened. What was it? Who did we listen to? Got a link? Proof? Shall I say "screen shot or it didn't happen". And just because you suggest something, it doesn't mean we are going to listen to it, as I told Mikey, once we receive multiple complains, not from the same two people, we will look into fixing it. You yourself, have never posted a thread in the suggestion and feedback forum. And from personal perspective, and as I've seen others say, it does seem like you only come around and all of a sudden care about this forum when someone decides to throw a fit against the mods, or some sort of drama stirs up. If you truly cared about the forums, you'd have posted a thread or two in the feedback forum or talk with the mods long ago (seeing as you are an old, but unfortunately inactive member), and you haven't, so I'm guessing you don't care. It is only the internet after all.

You are undeniably the only two who are consistent in your fits and arguments, and I don't mean consistent in facts, consistent as in its always the SAME THING and its always you two. Mods, favoritism, care bear forum, etc etc. Well where are your suggestions? You want change don't you?? Then tell us, with facts, examples, links, screenshots, quotes, proof of this injustice and tell us HOW we can fix it! Don't come to the forum, and just because one starts to throw a fit, calls out a mod in an intimidating manner, the other backs up with invalid accusations, and expect us to change the forums purely because of THAT. Its only two people, a fit, and accusations. Over and over again.

Now if the majority here agrees with you, then by all means, we will make a change, but if not, oh well. All I can say is suck it up, or leave if you don't get your way.

If we listened to people who threw fits purely because they were throwing a fit, we'd be spoiling the person and before we knew it, everyone would be stepping all over us, and the forums would be one big troll fest.

We don't cut you slack because you both are older members, you know the rules, you know whats goes and what does not, yet you don't respect them and overreact when punished for it and don't bother suggesting anything. But this does not mean we are targeting you. If anyone did this, we would treat them the same.

Basically... this entire thing was pointless IMO. And especially since it all started at 2 in the morning.

I don't care if my post sounded unprofessional, I can get demoted if need be. This isn't a professional site, but if my words have been contradicting, oh well. You get what you give. Want respect? Give it. And I haven't seen much given lately. So why should I give it? We try our best to make this forums a safe and fair place, but if this crap keeps happening, I don't know if its worth it.

Last edited by Yosei; 05-17-2009 at 08:02 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #67
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Wow after reading this I have to admit, Most of the Mods (And I did say MOST) Need attitude adjustments, Blaahs even stated before she doesnt care what the members think, That doesnt sound like a very good admin to me.

I have a feeling this si going to turn out similar to Outspark, Someone challenges them so they ban/lock/etc.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #68
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Wow after reading this I have to admit, Most of the Mods (And I did say MOST) Need attitude adjustments, Blaahs even stated before she doesnt care what the members think, That doesnt sound like a very good admin to me.
When did I say that? o_o
Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #69
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
We do care about what you guys think. Do we let it get to us? No. But stuff like this is frustrating while we're on here. We come here for leisure time, but also volunteer our time to maintain these forums, but no matter what we do, the same stuff keeps coming up over and over(by the same people), we and others are being accused of things time and time again when no matter what we do, we can't change things. And no we're not going to change because its the same people, they don't suggest anything, and when we're accused of stuff, its false.

I do not think we need "attitude adjustments", we are only human, this isn't Outspark, myspace, or Comcast customer service, and we only give the respect we are given.

Last edited by Yosei; 05-17-2009 at 08:30 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #70
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
When did I say that? o_o
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Sorry, but we are talking about FiestaFan here. I don't really care about what people on other forums think.
Nevermind :P I misread the post, I take that back Blaaahs
Closed Thread