Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-16-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
lonelyman
Speedy Slime

lonelyman is on a distinguished road
hi! help lvlg faster :)

hi! i am new on fiesta online. im at legel server.. nice to be in fiesta community! and i have one question.
i just can play fiesta on9 for just 2hours.. can someone give me advise about lvlg faster? i am noob... i need help
lonelyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There really isn't a fast way to level with Fiesta. Sure, the first few levels are fun and reward you with new spells and abilities. This activates the primal reward center of your brain, releasing all sorts of warm and fuzzy chemicals that lull you into a state of accomplishment. Slowly, you find it takes you a bit longer to level up. The spells and abilities take longer to attain. To gather enough money to be solvent requires more and more effort. You keep grinding at that hamster wheel harder and harder just to feel the same level of reward, even though each time feels less and less special. Eventually you realize you're putting in more hours for "entertainment" than you are putting into work OR your relationship. Your life falls apart, your girlfriend leaves with the kids and the dog, and you lose your job. Next thing you know, you're turning tricks for Sparkcash.

Anyway, welcome to FiestaFan. Enjoy your stay.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
lonelyman
Speedy Slime

lonelyman is on a distinguished road
wow!! like an addict.. :-p thanks you for ur advise.. u make me more excited to play this games!! haha
lonelyman is offline   Reply With Quote