Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:47 AM   #21
A_Forever
:w

Lol! Yeahh, Eclipse is kinda....I dunno. Chapt like 20 or 21, Bella is all like "Edward! Sex me nao!" and Edward is all like "Not tonight" And then she finally agrees to marrying him and I thought the part where he kneels down and proposes and kisses her fingertips and all was way too corny. I mean c'mon! She already said yes and he asked again but in the more traditional way -.-

I should get back to reading so I can finish it.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #22
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
Lol! Yeahh, Eclipse is kinda....I dunno. Chapt like 20 or 21, Bella is all like "Edward! Sex me nao!" and Edward is all like "Not tonight" And then she finally agrees to marrying him and I thought the part where he kneels down and proposes and kisses her fingertips and all was way too corny. I mean c'mon! She already said yes and he asked again but in the more traditional way -.-

I should get back to reading so I can finish it.
Wuddafuk?

I didn't read the thread... Now I won't. ó_ò
Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 AM   #23
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^^Almost exactly how I felt.

*converts another one*

Edit: Thanks for taking my spot swossy. >:|

Old 03-06-2008, 12:53 AM   #24
A_Forever

Hyper-We're talking about a 3 book series. First=Twilight. Second=New Moon. Third=Eclipse. It has vampires >D And theres love involved and stuff. Its very good ;o
Old 03-06-2008, 12:55 AM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Grah. And Stephnie Edward has an "alternate" story about Edward that hasn't been published yet called Breaking Dawn and it's just... finish this one plz before you start another one... -.-

Also... This is not Edward

Another edit... -.-: Actually Breaking Dawn is the fourth book. So nvm on that.

Last edited by Ralath; 03-06-2008 at 01:00 AM..
Old 03-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #26
A_Forever

OMG! WAIT WHAT??! Theres gonna be a 4th book? Seriously? XD! I love Edward. The second book absolutely pissed me off! I had to read some 300 pages to get Edward back in and then the book was over and I was like "Ugh -.-"
Old 03-06-2008, 01:01 AM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Yush... the second book made my face go like this:

>___<

And stay that way for about a week.

The third is OK. But the first is still the best.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #28
A_Forever

Yes, the first is the best...I guess. But the third I really love just because of Bella and Edward's relationship =] Jacob needs to gtfo D< I wanted Edward to break his jaw for kissing Bella. GAWD!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:04 AM   #29
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Jacob doesn't leave. -.-;

The end.... (ninja text spoiler)

is anticlimatic. Jacob lives even though he should have probably died.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:04 AM   #30
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Ohhh.

I saw that ribbon one in a bookstore (Yes, I've been in a bookstore. v.v), and was about to get it just because it reminded me of the 1st Bleach ending credits song.