Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: LadyVenus
Current Level: 50+ Fighter
Server: Apoline
kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road
Legals and Humans Round 16

Legals and Humans

Round 16

~*Night 5*~

Humans Win!
Rules

* Don't give proof of what you are, i.e. ss of my pm telling what you are.
* Keep on topic, even if this is MoS.
* If you are dead or not part of the game, you are NOT allowed to post anything that would influence the active players' choices.
* If you are unable to play, please notify me.
* You must make at least 1 post per day. It must be constructive to a certain degree.
* You must vote each round - 2 missed votes will equal your death!
* A maximum of 2 deaths will be allowed in human voting (unless the Bomb is in play). Any ties of 3 or more players will result in NO DEATHS.
* Above all else, HAVE FUN!!!!!

Participants

~Helion ~ Legal/Robo
~Hessah
~Blaaaaaaaah ~ Mind Drained Legal
~Manzcar ~ Human(Did not vote Day 2)
~secbro19 ~ Helper Remi
~Esen ~ ST
~Cillia ~ Human
~Destrus ~ Robin
~Lirange ~ Paladin Master Keast
~Triumph ~ Legal
~Jackaroo ~ Legal
~BlackDragonEX
~MikeyG ~ Human(Revived by PMK) (Did not vote on Day 3)
~Ivramire ~ Human

Legals/Robo 0/4

Roles 0/4

~*Night 2*~
After having a funeral for poor Robin Destrus (Hessah cried alot) the humans gathered for their dinner and made it into their tents before darkness fell upon the hill. After everyone was sound asleep, the three pesky legals hurried to their meeting place. A nice tiny field near where their leader had sacraficed herself for them. But when they left, someone made a mistake. Ivramire suddenly heared someone stir in the next tent over, and saw a person run off into the woods. Curious, Ivramire ran after the person and found the legals meeting place. "I wonder if anyone knows it's us yet," one legal said. "I dont think they have a clue," another said, as they all laughed with evil joy. Ivramire was so frightened to see that in the light from the fire, it was three people he knew very well. He turned around and stepped on something, which sprung him up into a net. Soon the legals saw that they had a visitor. The three legals laughed at Ivramire, wished him goodnight, and stabbed him with a long knife until the net fell to the ground without a single movement...
The Legals have killed Ivramire, a Human!

~*Day 3*~
Grieving over Ivra's death, the group of poor humans realized that they were growing smaller, and the legals still had three. As they ate dinner, Blaaaaaaaah took the votes. It was soon decided that Jackaroo would be killed. They all took Jackaroo to the shore where heavy rocks were tied to his feet. The remaining men drug Jackaroo out into deep waters to toss him under, but before they could Jackaroo let out a cry of help. "You'll never find the other legals, for they are to powerful for any of you to take down!!!". And with that Jackaroo was pulled under the cold, icy water, just as a dark purple mist rose to the surface where Jackaroo once was...
The Humans have killed Jackaroo, a Legal!

~*Night 3*~
The group of humans were shocked to realize they had finally found a legal, and one who was their close friend. They decided to celebrate with a big feast of...nuts and berries? The humans made it quick, because they knew ST would be out that night. But of course, someone didnt fall asleep. Manzcar was awoken by a strange sound. And, without thinking first, went to the woods to find out what it was. What Manzcar saw horrified him. The two remaining legals were around their leader in some kind of ceremony. Manzcar quietly ran to go tell someone. The closest tent was MikeyG's, so Manzcar woke him up. He told MikeyG about what he saw and they both went back to find out. When they arrived, someone was waiting for them. As Manzcar turned to MikeyG, he was on the ground with an arrow through his head...
The ST has killed MikeyG, a Human!
Meanwhile, the legals heard Manzcar's scream of terror and ran after him. Manzcar ran as fast as he could, trying to reach his tent for safety, but he never made it back...
The Legals have killed Manzcar, a Human!

~*Day 4*~
The now small group of humans were horrified to find that Manzcar had been killed, and that MikeyG was dead...again. While they had their lunch, Blaaaaaaaah took the votes again. "Me?" Two hand. "cillia?" One hand. "BlackDragonEX?" One hand. "Helion?" Three hands. Triumph and BlackDragonEX took Helion to the shore. Realizing his soon to be fate, Helion bolted out of their grip, and ran to the forest. Hessah saw Helion getting away, so without thinking found a knife from their lunch and threw it at Helion. The knife stung in his back, but he kept running. He ran all the way to where the Leader Legal still was. "Why did you have to choose me? I don't deserve this!," Helion screamed at the Leader. As the group caught up, Helion stumbled to the ground. They all grabbed him and started to drag him down to the campsite. Helion was strapped to a wooden pole by strong, sturdy vines. The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Hessah was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but she just couldnt do it. cillia laid the burning match onto the dry grass, making it spark with flames. Helion didnt scream in pain once the flames reached his legs. Suddenly, tears started to stream down his cheeks as the fire rose higher, completely engulfing Helion into a red-orange heat. Soon, a dark purple/black smoke rose with the smoke from the flames...
The Humans have killed Helion, a Legal/Robo!

~*Night 4*~
The Humans were rejoiced to find that they had killed another legal! They had a wonderful feast to celebrate. But, they knew they werent going home yet. There was still one legal left and a ST. Knowing this fact, they quickly ran to their tents for safety. Even though none of them came out of their tents that night, they werent safe. The remaining legal snuck out of their tent, and crept up to someone else's. The legal quietly undid the zipper door and peeped inside. There, in a sleeping bag, was a human. Not knowing how much time there was left, the legal quickly went to work and used some kind of magic on the human. The legal was so proud. But soon the legal realized it was time to go, so the legal softly crept out back through the zipper door...
The Legal has used Mind Drain on a Human!

~*Day 5*~
As the 5th Day came upon the humans , they were horrified to learn that no one was killed, but that one of them were now evil. Once again the remaining humans gathered around the fire, where Helion was killed, and casted their votes. this time it was Hessah who tallied them up. "It appears we have a tie," she announced. Shocked faces grew on all the humans. "Its...cillia and Blaaaaaaaah...", Hessah said. An awkward silence filled the campsite, but the group knew what they had to do. cillia and Blaaaaaaaah were taken into the woods. There hands a feet were tied together, and they were placed on their knees facing each other. Suddenly, to boths surprise, a knife was plunged into them, as they watched each other die. "I'm sorry," Blaaaaaaaah said. "I'm sorry too," cillia replied. The two friends collapsed onto the ground, dead. The group was worried about what they had done, but then a light purple mist rose from Blaaaaaaaah, and the group was rejoiced with glee.
The Humans have killed cillia, a Human, and Blaaaaaaaah, a Legal!

~*Night 5*~
Realizing the Blaaaaaaaah was the Mind Drained Legal, they didnt really have a celebration. As the remaining humans fell asleep, the remaining legal and ST awoke to kill. The legal ran off into the woods, while ST stayed behind and watched him go. ST followed the legal very quietly, and soon found herself face to face with him. As they both saw each others face, they were shocked, confused, and all of the above. But they knew what they had to do. The ST took out one of her many arrows, and the legal took out one of his knifes, and they both charged into each other. As the arrow/knife were drove into them, they remembered a time when they had become good friends, and as they took their last breaths, they hugged each other until they fell onto the hard sand...
The Legal has killed Esen, Senior Torturer
ST has killed Triumph, a Legal
Humans Win!!!!

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Helion is your dad o.o
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
sometimes I even get to ride the short bus.....
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.

Last edited by kaylaspot1996; 09-12-2009 at 11:33 PM..
kaylaspot1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Woah 4 legals

I AM LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

lulz. I haven't got my role yet. xD
Old 09-05-2009, 03:25 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Ok human

Edit: LOL !! NOES! This is no Teva! It's the leader of Legals!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Woah 4 legals

I AM LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

lulz. I haven't got my role yet. xD
lol
like my intro?

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

I just commented on that on my previous post hahahaha.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:27 AM   #6
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

oh, i didnt seee
XD
i just had to be evil to start with

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
Old 09-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #7
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
wait, why is it 3/4 for legals/robo

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

I think she meant.. 3 legals, 1 legal with robo power.. so it's 4 legals + robo poewr.. 3 legals with no robo power.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #9
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

okayy i meant that i was legal too(just to be fun)
and i killed myself as a warning

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
Old 09-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #10
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kaylaspot1996 View Post
read the intro
it should make sense
ok, so what you're saying is that there's actually 4 legals but we only have to kill 3?

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote