Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 AM   #1
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Useless in a KQ.

Is there ever a time.. when you seemed unwanted in a Kingdom Quest? Today it happened, I was set aside.. unwanted, almost like an outcast. I felt like I could not do anything to help, all I wanted to do was to be apart of a party and help but no one answered my call. I just wandered about.. mining the ores on Golden Hill. I had to defend for myself rather than rely on someone else, has anyone else experienced this before..?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
thats why i'm levelling a pure end fighter. as long as a higher level pure end fighter isn't in the KQ i'm like the most important guy there.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:04 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've had it happen to me when I played my Archer. I went in cause I know it's actually fun in the Gold Hill KQ with the huge boss monster and everything. But in there they only want the Mages for their bigger dmg. >P

What you can do is just start the party instead of waiting for someone to invite you.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:11 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i never hv felt unwanted as a cleric in KQ... but last nite I was on my mage account, lvl 7... in the Slime KQ...

felt completely useless... got invited to a party with lvl 10-15.. but they kicked me out 3 mins into the game... i was not in a party for most of the game... (despite me calling out constantly for a party)...

well guess i cant blame them... all my skill shots were "miss" (never seen so many miss in such a short time before)... i couldnt tank anything and i couldnt hit anything...

eventually i thought "stuff this" and decided to just keep myself out of trouble and get the exp and present box at the end... in the end.. that's wat's important right??

oh and wat i got fed up with in the middle of that.. was some guy whisper me "don't ks"... its like wth... i missed like every shot.. and here comes some dude accusing me of ksing... it was my worst KQ ever!! (maybe that's the problem when u go into KQ [G]...)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-19-2007, 03:16 AM   #5
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
yeh, clerics always have a place in a KQ (bastards) and mages usually do, unless they are low level (like hessah's case) but archers are often skirted to the side. archers only really become useful when they learn nature's protection, so the can effectively pull mobs.

and fighters. well, if you dont have the highest hp and def, no one cares about you.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:46 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
@Hessah I know what you mean. I tried a mage and it was like "miss" "miss"... it was ridiculous. Plus, I always played an Archer so I was like "omg I'm missing so much it's not even funny!"

I've learned that going into a KQ [G] or [H] is the worst. Just the lower level people with no experience (which isn't so bad) but no common sense either.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:24 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL You guys make it sound so emoooo. That hasn't happened to me much because I've always been playing my cleric, but I don't feel that bad when I played my archer and mage in closed beta.

I dunno, I personally wouldn't mind just tagging along and get some exp. Sometimes it's nice to have a break of being "important" in KQs. @.@" It gets annoying when you have to put in your full concentration in kingdom quests.. D:
Old 09-19-2007, 07:23 AM   #8
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
OK wth are you all talking about archers being left alone or so ?
I love 'em kinda much n try to get atleast 1 in my party all the time.
You know the poison and bleeding owns way too much.
Like 1 bleeding helps very much mostly on bosses. Mages can do high dam but yeah they miss more ? while bleeding doesnt when you get it on + you can do extra dam same time, so it may do even more than mages.
+ Archers that KS bosses FOR ME with poison n those are too sexy :P

Errr i felt left behind as a warrior in a mara KQ, so i said bah i'll get other boss too ! and now we do it lots lol. And i get loved thanks to it ^^

And btw clerics may go not useful if you have too many. well then they gotta just hit lol. I usually try to get the party as : 1 archer 1 mage, 1 warrior(me probably) 1 cleric n then whoever needs pt after it. So we'll have all power we need. So i may say no to a cleric if he needs maybe. being in a full cleric party is so not needed btw xD Like you'll be always full health but other people will just ks kills.

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

Old 09-19-2007, 07:52 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
All the time I'm only a mage. No one wants a weak mage in their party. And you can always tell some people don't want to invite you.. cuz there's 15 people, room for 3 full parties, SOMEONE has room, so you know someones just not inviting you.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:00 AM   #10
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Just go lonewolf. That's what I do, I tend to get more experience that way anyway.
Closed Thread