Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 04:18 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Its tradable I guess because they have to give the items to the players, and to trade them and give them to us, it has to be permanent and tradable.

But yeah, I don't know for sure. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:24 AM   #12
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
So I've now had 2 people tell me that if the GM's see me with the Hammer of Teva +9 which I have in my possesion, then it'll get taken away.

I'm not using it, and I'll be giving it back as soon as I can, but I want to know where the GM's said they'll be doing that.

Can anyone confirm this?

>.>;
okay, first of, wtf is the hammer of teva?????

if you have read my previous thread, if i would have seen it, i would have thought it to be a hack and would have posted a pic of it... LOL

could you possibly pm me a pic of it ?????

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 06-01-2008, 04:48 AM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Seriously? Dumb. Most of the people I know who win events just "lend" out the items and let people use them. Hell, some people I know went dancing on SKiNG and didn't get in trouble.

I believe hyorii was even selling hers.

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I wonder why they didn't make it binding
They can't really do that. They could make all the 70 blues binded, which would be idiotic, but can't make individual items binding.

Of course they could have given the Fortune (level 70 look) CS weapon series weapons instead, and made them binding until they're released, but they didn't do that for all rewards.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:12 AM   #14
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I'm aware that Seva ... bought an Axe of Teva...

>.>;

So stuff like that, it makes me think it's ok for me to have it, but then I'm worried, and I don't wanna lose it for LoveLove. I'm not taking it back out until I know it's ok.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 06-01-2008, 05:31 AM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
ahh, I thought GMs were omnipotent and could change an items specifics however they liked.

Still, they could have said beforehand that people shouldn't try to sell/buy them, seen lots of them trying to sell like ^ and ElfenLied.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:49 AM   #16
yuujou
Bored Imp

Achilles Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Tower Blaster Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Yuujou
Current Level: 23 I think O.o
yuujou is on a distinguished road
so....does this mean jessy quit too -_-'
Old 06-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #17
booyah8876

booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Yeah =x Mabinogi took Abbadon, LoveLove, Eirin, and Patchouli =x

Only one Teva wep +9 was passed down, which I have ._.

But I do have a screenie of Abaddon when he came online because Mabi servers were down

Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 06-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #18
yuujou
Bored Imp

Achilles Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Tower Blaster Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Yuujou
Current Level: 23 I think O.o
yuujou is on a distinguished road
errrrrr I think seva is borrowing the axe while hyoree was selling hers because she was quitting...not sure why she would want to do that unless she want to give the gold to friends or maybe *shutters*. Also...errrr I believe work is wat took her away from fiesta not mabinogi lol :P not to mention u forgot to mention oumi....although I think he quitted before u join so -_- I'll let that slide ...now back to avalanche >.<
Old 06-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #19
booyah8876

Lol xD GoR was so epic, and now it's dead. kevinkas moved to Nakama, BabyAngie/Lunethia moved to Collision... I went to take care of my lil Army dudes
I hope one day you all can come back, and be epic again, but I shoudn't get my hopes up... you guys are all off doing something else.

ON TOPIC:

I forgot to tell you...

Me: "I've been told by 2 people on 2 seperate occasions that if I'm seen holding the Teva Hammer +9 that was given to LoveLove for being the first 79 cleric on Teva, then I'll have the hammer confiscated from me.

Is this true?

If so, why?"

SnakeEyes:
"no it will not be...you can keep it

SnakeEyes"

Winnar.

liZ
Old 06-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #20
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
So they allow it already? Woot! Yay! >=D

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Closed Thread