Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #31
xXObeliskXx
Slime

xXObeliskXx is on a distinguished road

In PVP 55+, Mages get a great advantage If you are vs a Hammer guy/girl.

Fear, Decrease speed, Aoe, attack and run.

I usually killed most of hammer people with this, If not you just took alot of seconds with his hammer, If you has an ice cube, use it and his hammer would be probably gone by then, If he a fighter you will be probably dead If he tries to stun you, archer, well depends how good you are Vs them, cleric, depends on how much STR they got, another mage, I dont think he will stay there to kill you.

But of course there is another thing here, Since he/she got feared, most of the people will want to take his/her hammer off, if this happends, your now safe, since the new person who got the hammer, will look for the closest person and kill him/her, since you are mage, you will be far away and he/she wont look for you.

With archers, you will usually kite if he is searching for you, with this you can take a large amount of HP off of him/her, specially if he/her is a mage, If it is a fighter you can hardly kill him, but is possible, if it is a cleric, since he is not able to use heals and shield, you has a higher % of killing him.

Sadly you cant Stun or Fear, so you will need to wait until someone gets close to the hammer dude/girl and stuns/kill/fear him.

With clerics, well, your dead, you do not has a long range attack, your invincible skill will not work, you only has your luck and an ice cube if possible with you.

With fighters, you are dead too, you still has your deva, but is a close range skill and you will die while you try to make it.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #32
Haseo55
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: haseo55,skieth
Current Level: 43,21
Server: Apoline FTW/???
Haseo55 is on a distinguished road
Lol i HATE PvP KQ it made me realise all that int and end build SUCKED im a squshy fighter even with full green lv 40 armors and weps +3 and up T.T X( plus i never get the hammer
*Naked dakon thong fail-PRICELESS!*
Old 07-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #33
Peppy
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Cogitate
Current Level: 7x
Server: Legel
Peppy is on a distinguished road
Now, I'm usually never like this. But I'm extremely competitive in KQs I hate losing. QQ (That goes for other KQs as well not just PvP.)
The following is based on me in PvP KQ:

1. I enter.
2. I proceed to sit in the middle.
3. I wait.
4. A bunch of people attempt to kill me.
5. I scoff at them because of my superior defense and unlimited heals.
6. I spam treasure chests and steal the hammer.
7. I kill everyone.
8. I resume my middle spot with and ice and start to dance.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 for 14 more minutes.
10. ???
11. Profit.
12. Regain consciousness.
13. I realize that for a sec I turned into a hammer stealing kill hungry zombie and return to my nice happy self. c:
Intrepid 8x Enchanter - Retired and oh so expensive.

Last edited by Peppy; 07-08-2010 at 03:40 PM..
Closed Thread