Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
MagicBear
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: EchoBear / RadioBear
Current Level: 60 / 62
Server: Teva
MagicBear is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm...

My little fighter is now level 25 and I've been going 2:1 END:STR. Right now he's got exactly +20 end and +10 str. I like to solo alot but I also party sometimes. I also like to pvp from time to time. My weapon of choice with this fighter has been axe. So I'm just wondering if any experienced fighters could point me in the right direction with the stat build for my play style. I could flip the build around to 2:1 STR:END, or get rid of the str all together and go for 25 spr. Or would it be smart to leave it as is oO?

Last edited by MagicBear; 02-22-2009 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: I am a noob.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
As an axe fighter, I think it's better to go full STR or 25 SPR, rest STR. Personally, I believe END from free stats is only useful if you use a shield because it adds block rate.

And if you want to tank in a party while a DD does their thing, you could always switch to a 1H and shield. The natural high HP/def of a fighter should be enough to keep you alive.

Last edited by a.L; 02-22-2009 at 11:42 AM..
Old 02-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
When you do the stat reset quest take out 10 points from end and just go the rest str. Best build for axe users and yeah just slap on some end rings and a 1h/shield and you should be good for tanking.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
MagicBear
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: EchoBear / RadioBear
Current Level: 60 / 62
MagicBear is on a distinguished road
Are you guys sure about this full out STR thing? xD I mean, I just don't want to be one of those fighters that dies 1 hit from MD and stuff, ya know?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I had a str/spr fighter and a pure str fighter. Both
were solid tanks with a shield, and tough as nails in pvp..
Old 02-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
i have been experience with so much alt... fighter... make so many and delete them just for trying out built .. Full Dex is good, useless for PVP, full str is the best built for axe user... get ended gears.... and +9 amor if possible... end built if you always a party person... *wouldn't recommend full end anymore"... hypride... str/end/dex/spr... okie built until lvl 60 then you are mess up...
- 1end: 2 str: if you are 1h and shield user.. *community need good tanker these day....
- full str: axe user... make sure you make it +5 critical for license... *pick 8% critical of axe base.... that is 13% critical totally if you got a good axe... *recommended for lvl 50+ up...

i'm Full str built... lvl 74 with (Str +89) but i got +9 66 28end helmet... +3 31end lvl 68 pants, +9 31end 70 amors... +30end lvl 74 boot... GOC Ring Dex/Dex, with tier 4 cleric buff, and vit 3 i got around 5k HP, and can tank KKP with axe, if i prefer, can always use 1h and shield both got 30+end....

- If you want full str axe fighter... it necessary to get end gear equipment, and +9 if possible.... *I was able to solo lvl 65-72 in 3 days with this built*
Closed Thread