Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #11
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

I have no clue D: Also, don't quit ;_; *clings*

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #12
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Ya, it is stuck.

Don't worry.

I debate it everyday.

*removes*
Old 10-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #13
Aldread
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Aldread
Current Level: 3X
Aldread is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aldread Send a message via MSN to Aldread Send a message via Yahoo to Aldread
the only time i grind is when im trying to either level or earn money/mat materials. ya, its borning, but life cant always be fun :P

besides, usually ill get a group of guild members together to grind. that way there's people to talk to during....
Old 10-18-2007, 06:59 PM   #14
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
well, I have seen both sides of the coin now. from opening day of teva server to a couple weeks ago i only got to level 28 on my archer. but since about last friday, i've gotten to level 23 on my fighter.

thats mostly because besides my core group of friends on Apoline server, i don't really know anyone so if they aren't on i resort to either farming or grinding (quests are boring as hell and give the worst payouts ever before level 30, and i already have a fame mule that just does repeat quests)

Now i can say there is a certain fun element to grinding (especially when its not alone) so some people might enjoy the game differently than you.

Although nothing beats goofing off in town. talking to people, playing hide and seek (that was the most fun i've had on fiesta ever), watching guild wars, perusing the shop for awesome discounts, etc.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
I stand around more than level.

Offtopic: Are those monster title things stuck at Goblin Mage?

I noticed just now it never changed.
Hmm you're right. My (default) title is actually Goblin Mage too. Maybe the admin hasn't go the settings for the rest of the mobs yet.

Back on topic,

I just think it becomes a real problem when people think that gaining all those levels > everything else. -nudgesomie- If they enjoy grinding, good for them, but don't build up your ego just because the number on the top left corner went up by 1. G___G"
Old 10-19-2007, 01:14 AM   #16
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Well, I grind because I have something to prove to people. Its a pathetic goal but who cares? We're all different. I'm always trying to prove that I am the greatest Mage out there. Its a silly goal but its also a very competitive goal. Because the moment I tell others they immediately assume they're the best and try to out do me. Also... I get jealous easily and seeing all those people at level 40+ just annoys me inside. It makes me want to try harder and harder until I get as good as them. I try not to grind 24/7 unless its with friends as it gets very boring and repetitive. But i'm also a quest whore so that usually lessens the burden on me at times.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:30 AM   #17
Symphoni
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Theia
Current Level: 4x
Server: Theia-World
Symphoni is on a distinguished road
once you reach lvl 4x-5x , you only got 3 or 4 quests..and like several hundredn thousand to level up..so grinding is the only way.

Self-Proclaimed Mythical Healer
1st Class Warrior of Mont'Ka

Click here to make me grow!
Old 10-19-2007, 01:37 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
is grinding better than KQ at those lvls?

i get bored of grinding very easily... even when we're in a party and getting good exp.. haha i get bored...

i thought KQ might be a good way of getting a chunk of exp in half an hr or something.. but i've also heard that its not worth KQing at higher lvls but i dunno why...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-19-2007, 01:41 AM   #19
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
is grinding better than KQ at those lvls?

i get bored of grinding very easily... even when we're in a party and getting good exp.. haha i get bored...

i thought KQ might be a good way of getting a chunk of exp in half an hr or something.. but i've also heard that its not worth KQing at higher lvls but i dunno why...
Well, if you think about it:

Robo KQ gives around 8k exp.
Solo grinding Harkans for half an hour yields about 25k.

Even if you party up somewhere, the optimal experience gain shifts from KQ's to grinding.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:00 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh makes sense... thx!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread