Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Level 60 Job Change

Okay. I turned 60 yesterday, and figured that all I had to do was the easy job change. Part one was simple. Part two was easy, even though I picked wrong eleven times (I counted). Part three, though... well, I've failed it a few times now. >_> The second time I was close, with only two minutes left. I just can't seem to get agro off the idiots... any tips? T_T
Old 04-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Haven't done it myself, but:

Originally Posted by Hessah
Hessah's Tips for Clerics - Part 3

As we don't have Mock or AOE skills, and we can't heal Roumen and Elderine, Part 3 can get very hectic.

My observation is, spamming heal and rejuvenate DOES NOT draw aggros very effectively. (You can try, but it didn't work very well for me.) I found myself wasting time spamming heal that I don't need (as the mobs hit relatively softly, only does about 20-40 damage).

Firstly, when monsters spawns, they usually spawn in two groups from two sides of the map, try run up to one group and have them attack you 1st. The other group will go and attack the NPCs at the same time, so you go and work the other group off the NPCs.

I draw aggro by hitting the monsters that are hitting the NPCs twice, and that was sufficient for me to get the aggro back. (But I used a +9 hammer, you might have to hit it once more if your weapon isn't enhanced). There's less chance of Roumen and Elderine dying if you prioritize taking aggro off the NPCs rather than trying to kill the monsters.

At many points in this part, monsters and NPC are often overlapping and cluttered together, you can't see which monster is hitting who (you, Elderine or Roumen), making it hard to see which monsters you have to hit to get the aggro off the NPCs. My advice is to move away from the entire group of mess, this will walk the monsters that you've already got aggro out of the group, and make it clear which monsters are left, that you have to get off the NPCS.

Good luck!
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Job_Ch...e_and_Spaces_3

Taken from guild forum (I hope lvra doesn't mind =P)
Originally Posted by lvramire
The fun/boring part. This is the part which most clerics say is either really hard or really easy. I know someone who failed this part over 10 times and he/she is an experienced player. Then again, there's some people who had absolutely no trouble so I dunno.

No trick to it, all you have to do is be the closest thing to the mobs when they spawn. Spamming Rejuvenate/Heal/Whatever doesn't seem to be as effective in catching aggro so just bash them onto you. After every mob spawn is a short interlude in which the NPCs recover health. They then signal that a new wave of mobs is about to begin with a relevant chat-box. Look for the tell-tale spawn glow and run to it. Try to be as close to as many spawn-points as you can. Just alternate Bash and Trip/Bleed and normal attacks to get as many of them onto you as possible.

Don't panic. If the NPCs are being mobbed, step back a bit and see who's more in trouble (Elderine or Roumen) Just get the mobs off them by attacking and let the NPCs deal the finishing blows
Old 04-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
Kaidela
Bored Fox

Thanks... I didn't know it was in the Wiki, sorry. @_@

But yeah, I've already been doing that. Plus I kill so slow that they don't have time to regenerate hp half the time.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Lmao it's okay~

Hm well lvra pointed out that you don't actually need to kill them - just hit them a few times to take aggro off of NPCs? But then you said you find it hard to take aggro off so not sure @_________@"

<-- is not looking forward to her own job change @.@~
Old 04-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
Kaidela
Bored Fox

*Failed two more times xD*

A couple times I had all the agro, but then the idiots would attack and half the mob would go to them. D: And I suck at clicking on the mobs that are attacking them when I'm already surrounded (tab hates me). I'm gonna wait a bit til I try again. ><
Old 04-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #6
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
See...

everyone says that rejuv doesn't help...

but I beg to differ.

I would seriously suggest that you learn the spawn points of all those little stupid Elf things... because those are the bishes. If you can run near their spawn point, then hit Rejuv and heal, you'll hold aggro on those until you can kill all of the big Lizardmen dudes...

and Elderine seems to have a LOT less def than Roumen... so yeah

keep her alive :3

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 04-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Kaidela
Bored Fox

I spammed rejuv on my first attempt... didn't seem to do anything. >.>

And it seems that at the beginning, Elderine is the one in danger, but then Roumen ends up dying at about the 5 minute left point.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I'm far from adding in anything, but try going for Kingdom Quest Failure if you haven't got it already xDDDD

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #9
Kaidela
Bored Fox

LOL! I will. ._.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #10
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
rofl. xD

Well...

I could post all the screenies of myself failing...

until I ran over to the Elf spawn point, and was spamming Rejuv.

It doesn't pull aggro away from Eld/Roumen... it simply holds aggro on the ones that are already attacking you...

and if you can get the elf guys as soon as they spawn, and spam rejuv... you'll hold onto them while picking off the Lizards.

But what do I know?

I've only beat it, and am lvl 65.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread