Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #41
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road

I'm not saying invincible isn't an awesome spell - I just think that spending points to get a 16 sec (or whatever it is) duration invincible is kinda meh if invincible will rarely last the full 16 seconds anyway. It barely ever lasts the 11 seconds I have with 1 point in duration, for me.

Quote:
Only part I would like to mention.

Bash will be the cleric's strongest "spell" up to level 80.

Bleed and Trip will ultimately end at around 500 bonus damage, whereas Bash will be at around 800 damage.

Beyond 80, I have not seen the skills available, so I can't speculate much.
While 800 extra damage sounds spiffy, you have to factor in the SP cost and time it takes to cast. I'm sure at 60 it'll still be good, with 800 + damage doing around 150% damage. But at level 70, 800+ damage will be more like 100% extra damage (if we're lucky). Even if you put full SP consumption, spending 100 SP to take 75% longer to do 100% extra damage doesn't add up.

Of course, that's for people planning to level to 70 - chances are, I won't make it to 70! But I still try to plan like that regardless @_@

Last edited by Lafieru; 11-06-2007 at 03:14 PM..
Closed Thread