Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 09:55 PM   #11
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
honestly i find helping sp consumption to be the least uesful. all it does is save you money. it doesn't help your survivability or the survivability of your party, and it certainly has no effect in pvp where you are expected to be constantly chugging pots anyways.
I don't care about anyone else :P
Old 11-05-2007, 09:56 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt put bash till much later level, but then again i didnt realise it was so useful! HAHA

For Bash: at 4 pts it does about 2.5x dmg.... (so if u do 100dmg normally then bash does 250dmg i think)

yeah its quite useful... except it sucks or SP quit a bit too...

if u're gonna get invincible.. u should put pts in duration... coz i think with no pts the duration was like 3sec? but if u add 5 pts it adds like 8-9sec...

the main skills i empower was heal --> Invinible/Bash --> Restore (i spam restore with heal, so maybe pts in SP consumption, but i hvnt gotten around to it yet kekeke)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #13
Lackluster
Kebing

I don't even plan on ever using the second heal :\
Old 11-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #14
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
alright lol....

i've found that SP consumption on heal is very useful especially in the early levels when it's your saving grace...enpowerment into CD is optional
though i've found it occasionally useful.

If you plan to solo at any time at all points into bash power is useful...do not put into CD for bash as it is more useful put into power.

I have'nt put any points into revive CD though some swear by it for KQs.

Save some points for sp cost for restore as it will come in useful and enpowering duration of invincible is suggested.

my suggestion is now for lvl20-30 is to save those points and see which skills you end up using most and enpower those(besides the buffs are they useless enpowering) Try o save some points for the skills you get later.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Clerics are essential members of the party, originally meant to protect the others and help keep them alive. If I'm only thinking of myself, I won't be a very good cleric ^o^
Old 11-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #16
Lackluster
Kebing

Put max points into SP consumption then...If you run our of SP you obviously can't heal people effectively. The ability to cast faster (Cooldown) Without SP Consumption just makes you run out of SP faster.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yay SP potion production skills.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yes.. 2nd heal is not worth investing Skill pts in... well not for a long time anyway!

LOL SP Pots is ur frd, only if you make them urself... SP stones are more my friend XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #19
Lackluster
Kebing

Also...go maces..the Korean/Japanese sites confirm that maces are better unless you have obscene amounts of money and want to put points into DEX. :|
Old 11-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

really? i've always liked my hammer.. got a free level 40 mace and i still went a bought my hammer LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread