Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #3271
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

I hope I get my own laptop fixed by then. The new one I'm using shrinks to desktop and shuts down LoL every 10 seconds. I've had a lot of leaves recently.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #3272
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I just played a game with Teemo. ^^ He definitely doesn't have enough damage output but his mushrooms are pretty convenient now and he can take down some serious people with a Madred's, Malady, and Frozen Mallet.

I dunno if I just had a good game or what but his early game is a lot better.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #3273
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
WOOHOOO but I have work on weekdays so I won't be able to play T-T Sat-Mon I can play during the day tho!

How long is your fall break?
You can't play at all on any of those days?
My fall break is 1 week.
Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
I hope I get my own laptop fixed by then. The new one I'm using shrinks to desktop and shuts down LoL every 10 seconds. I've had a lot of leaves recently.
Do you have an ETA?
Old 10-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #3274
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Nah I'm at work on the other days. I can maybe play a game at night, but that would mean you'd be up really early or something. Don't think it's worth it for one game haha.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #3275
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
^^None at all. Really disappointed because the laptop I'm borrowing can run LoL on full-graphics but seems to have unexplainable video-card problems.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #3276
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Geez. Why does Lirange get up so early for school...

Old 10-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #3277
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I can't believe YOU'RE still up, playing LoL. Nice procrastination work there.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #3278
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I just played one game!!!

I cbb to go to sleep now because I'll just be extra tired when I wake up.

Plus I just wanted to try new Teemo. e_e

Old 10-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #3279
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It'd be funny if they make a Halloween Cho skin that makes him look cutesy. Can you imagnie anything more terrifying than a fully-fed kawaii chibi Cho running at you down the lane?
Old 10-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #3280
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
so this was a... umm... interesting uneventful game. it was actually going on at the same time as ralath's teemo game but i'm just getting around to posting.

i just wanted to see malady on kog, that's the only reason i decided to play a normal game. well, the game lasted an hour and was pretty boring lol. the most entertaining thing was the tf on the other team. every time he teleported somewhere and someone ran to him and killed him he cried we were map hacking. it was even funnier cause i did it to him 4 times in a row lol. in reality we all had ghost and/or flash and ran straight ot him the second he showed himself lol. he went like 2/17/1 cause he got lucky on a low hp teemo.

the rest of the game everyone else was so laid back and not really doing anything but farming lol.
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote