Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Helga Raid Questions.

I wanted to know how to start one, become a part of one, and what not. Any suggestions?

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 03-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Make a topic or check the topics on the officials.

Or you can organize your guild into one.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 03-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #3
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I don't know what it's like on your server...

But I once asked the same question once to one of the admins of one of the powerhouse guilds in Epith. He laughed and said that nobody invites anybody, except maybe their own guildies. People just show up. Interestingly, I saw a post on the OS forum by some cleric who was like ":O we just killed Helga the second time" when, in fact, there had been NUMEROUS raids already but everybody who participates in them is usually hush-hush on the issue.

So basically, people start arriving 20 or so minutes before Helga is known to respawn... chances are, people are already loitering outside of HT or maybe inside killing kallaps. Bring your own party because you might not get one.

This is assuming that people on your server regularly farm Helga though. I'd be surprised if they didn't but who knows.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
we on gamigo are already planning big time for the moment cap goes up this week(or next) to rush to 89 and thne get helga :P

We got our war plans ready, tactics and so on :P
Old 03-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
The problem on teva helga raids has been organization. Most of the raids have been a cluster * of plp running about with no plan. The partys are not arranged for balance and optimal buffs. You dont know who the tanks are and no one is assigned to protect the clerics. Lots of >lev 80 show up and want to particapate. You cant blame them for wanting to be there but, they don't have a chance.

The one successful raid I was involved with was arranged quitely of two full partys, everyone lev88/89 with 3 tanks and 2 clerics each. One defender tank in each party stayed back with the clerics and the clerics were each assigned an attack tanker to spam heal and invigorate.

I cant remember for sure but i think my pt had 2 fighters and a mage with 2 clerics and the other had 1 fighter and 2 archers with 2 clerics. This was just before the map change so it was a bit easier to pull and isolate while creating a barrier to keep the clerics protected.

Most important, everyone knew what their job was.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Well, most of the people in Epith know their roles. We have a couple people that are tanks that show up and they have their clerics, usually from their guild. People usually preform their parties and know their job. Tank grabs Helga, some people do mob control, some DD on Helga, etc etc.

So generally, I assume that what we have is a few big guilds who have their members participating in the raid and they decide beforehand that they are gonna have guild-based parties, usually to avoid healing interference by war but also just because they can. And they set up their parties accordingly and generally know what to do when it comes to that.

But if Teva doesn't have this sort of organization, then I guess you can try the forums or something. The only problem you'd have is if someone pulls things on you or wars you in the middle... or who knows, maybe those things only happen on Epith. =='
Old 03-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Great replies. Apoline does pretty good raids, but I'm not really a threat until I reach the upper 80's (and break out the BK wand). Thanks everybody.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Closed Thread