Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Some questions about mage...

Hi i would like to ask some questions about mage... firstly about Ice bolt... whats the difference between lv 1 and higher levels? also would it be a good idea to save all skill points for aoe skills instead of empowering skills which target only one enemy? thanks.

edit: also should i use level 1 spells or higher leveled ones?

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-03-2008 at 02:34 PM..
Old 03-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The higher level, the more it slows down the mob I believe. Only use MM1, FB1, the rest up to date.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
Higher levels of Ice bolt add some additional damage, although it's not listed. It also feels like the success rate of slow is greater to me for higher levels.

I feel that the only really useful empowerment to AoE spells is cooldown on inferno (it doesn't let you empower the damage anyway, unless that's been fixed)

I suggest leaving magic missile, magic burst, ice nova, firebolt for chain purposes, and dispel (while it is still bugged and dispels any grade of debuff) at level 1.
Closed Thread