Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Fairwell My luvs

Chu! Okay so like amber and Koala (kaidela) said. The bye thing. I didnt wanna steal her thread and decided to post my own. Wheee!

Im leaving for similar reasons. Plus the mods keep saying if we dont like how the site is ran or how things are done. leave.
Ive tried to say my opinions but felt like theres a wall.. that refuses other peoples ideas that they disagree with. Meh but hey! Its alright lol.

Oh Im still going to come back for the literature section. Why? Cause I started that contest I atleast want to finisht his session though theres no enteries so far et sad. BUT DONT LET ME LEAVING DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM ENTERING STILL.

Still the prize this round kay. I never planned on adding it to the ME thing so no ones missing out on it with my contest oki ^^

<3 I love y'all (well most...). I love this site. But I do not feel like I can actually be a true member of it any more or for much longer.

I'll check in now and again but this is no longer going to be my home site *cri* though I dont think many will miss me XD but thats alright really less sadness and less me fighting wif peoples.

So.... just saying my reasons to check in once in a while:
LITERATURE SECTION (whee)
- To continue this round of WtS
- To finish posting Neguma (since I dont want to leave people who have read it hanging in a dead zone lawl)

xD and can still contact me through PM, msn w/e if you want and I'll prob state where hazu is virtually moving to soon-ish c:

<3 luvs most of ya.