Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
AdamK13
King Crab

In-Game Name: Kawyn/AdamK13
Current Level: 3x/2x
Server: Bijou!!! <<-- Rocks
AdamK13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AdamK13
Robo KQ [O.=]

[RANT]

oh.......

my.......

god......

People cannot seem to win Robo! No matter how many times you say "REV THE GODDAMN CLERICS FIRST" they rev their party first.... they feel like revving the people who can't rev other people first because they think have a better chance of winning... which isn't even true...

If they rev another cleric, then that cleric can rev another cleric, and sooner or later, all the clerics are alive again and can rev other characters from there... WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!

Also, people don't REALLY go by any certain strategy.... they say they do... but they don't. They say they have a designated runner... though... it never turns out to be that person... it should just always be a fighter who can taunt. Always. That way, you don't have as many stragglers. Stragglers who can kill the clerics while they are revving (ideally other clerics...).

Also.... WHY DOES ROBO REFUSE TO DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEE?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!
I have been in liek... 20 robo kqs and in one of those 20, robo has died once... now everyone seems to have lost their mind.....

[/RANT]

On the other side, though... this is my first rant in awhile.... sorry I've been quiet guys....

[N_K_O_T_B]
See you in Fiesta!!!!

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
I think......dots.....are.....just...fine,,,,,i,.,,, ,,like,,,,,commas tooo,,,,,,,,,
Old 09-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
It's life I suppose...When you throw a huge boost in xp from the quest shutian gives..Everybody wants robo..and when everyone wants robo..the kq fails....

Horribly.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
There is an FF Robo in about two hours time (click my siggy). So if you're on, you're welcome to join. Perhaps we can win Robo once for you!

But, we're not doing it the old fashioned way, each party is gonna have its own room. You can read the thread for more info about it if you're on.

But yeah, I know it sucks when you come across bad groups with Robo. @___@" Hope it gets better for you!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:34 AM   #4
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
There is an FF Robo in about two hours time (click my siggy). So if you're on, you're welcome to join. Perhaps we can win Robo once for you!

But, we're not doing it the old fashioned way, each party is gonna have its own room. You can read the thread for more info about it if you're on.

But yeah, I know it sucks when you come across bad groups with Robo. @___@" Hope it gets better for you!
He can't. He's from Bijou..? o-o
Old 09-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
Naichi
Slime

In-Game Name: Naichi/Washi
Current Level: 4x/3x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Naichi is on a distinguished road
OWO Wow~~

Sorry, FiestaFan n00b talking. :O
Lol I've tried to get people to follow Blaaaaaah's (sorry I can't remember how many As are in your name >< method. It didn't work. ._. We still got robo though. :\ And we still lost.

I'm a Bijou person too. D: Maybe we can party for one of the kqs sometime? O_O And try to make it work? (The room method probably hasn't reached bijou yet T_T)
Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Naichi View Post
OWO Wow~~

Sorry, FiestaFan n00b talking. :O
Lol I've tried to get people to follow Blaaaaaah's (sorry I can't remember how many As are in your name >< method. It didn't work. ._. We still got robo though. : And we still lost.

I'm a Bijou person too. D: Maybe we can party for one of the kqs sometime? O_O And try to make it work? (The room method probably hasn't reached bijou yet T_T)
It would be cool to organise something for Bijou and get it started there!!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #7
LordHatred
Mushroom

In-Game Name: LordHatred
Current Level: 75
Server: Epith
LordHatred is on a distinguished road
Ugh, I know exactly how you feel......it's a shame, that we older, more experienced players have to deal with this again on our alts......it's a headache and hassle.....
Old 10-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #8
taylor
Mushroom

In-Game Name: taylorA
Current Level: 47
taylor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to taylor
each party in each room really works wonder.
we try it and totally pawning till the end.
every monster was kill and of course Robo himself.
The major part for this sucess is the co ordination and team building before the KQ.
That is the only and last RObo Kq i totally enjoy it myself just that there a person keep saying it a silly idea cos she dun wan to believe that it can be done in this new way created by fiestfan organisation ... XD
Closed Thread