Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Nope, never. I just take them out as I see them in my screenshots.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #12
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
So can I ask why my guess was, in essence, an enhanced bow, but I didn't get the exact + stage right, it was off by 1 and I was considered wrong?

That wasn't a challenge picture from what I saw...

What's so wrong about it?

I mean, what if I were to say, "Enhanced bow glow" as my guess. It's not exactly +7 glowing bow, but the picture was in the general section.

I don't know, I think that if I never said +6, no one would've guessed +7 anytime soon and I was only 1 off... it just bugs me.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 AM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
To me, if you had answered enhanced bow, then you would have been right. It is an enhanced bow. But the answer +6 bow is wrong because it isn't a +6 bow.

But meh. *shrug* I was getting no where close to the answer.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:47 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
To me, if you had answered enhanced bow, then you would have been right. It is an enhanced bow. But the answer +6 bow is wrong because it isn't a +6 bow.
Yes, it is exactly that.. I couldn't give you the point because +6 enhanced glow is wrong. It was like the example I gave earlier, where Triumph guessed werebear claw and Ralath guessed werebear. If Triumph also had the first guess (though in his case, he answered second), I would have had to given to Ralath too because werebear claw is not right as it is werebear chest.

Sorry about that. I cannot exactly change the rules all the time when a new situation pops up because it will make the game more and more confusing (unless it's something really wrong), though I will take this situation into account if this game ever happens again in the future~ Perhaps I will devise a new point system or something. Always welcome for feedback.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #15
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Can't figure out the latest picture, the one with the grey bar.. I think I've had enough guessesand I'm gonna rep whoever ends up getting it haha.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #16
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Well, I understand these things are not really open for discussion, but . . .

IMHO, the image Booyah guessed on was a "General" image and not a "Challenge" image so a response that contained the correct "general" answer should have been accepted. Had it been a "Challenge" image then the specific enhancement level could have been required.

Just my opinion.

Edit #1 - ALSO: Any chance all images can be posted in the OP for ease or locating?

Edit #2 - ALSO: Any chance the full image can be posted after the correct guess is acknowledged? I can see some, but I look at that Power Scroll image and have a hard time getting that picture to form.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 11-11-2008 at 02:39 PM..
Old 11-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #17
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
-disclaimer- About to sound like Outspark, and for that I am sorry.

Now on to the previous scheduled comment:

Alright, I am going to ask members to have patience with us. We put these ideas together and try to make them as fun and as fair to all members of the forum. We do not always succeed. We, however; are more than open to suggestions and ideas on how to make the event work better the next time we do it.

So, if you do not agree with something or have an idea or suggestion - Tell us - we welcome them.

We try to imagine different type of scenarios and try to make rules that seem like the best policies. Sometimes, things come up that we failed to think of. We strive to be better at what we do, so please be patient with us and help us improve. Things might not go the way you like right now, but with your ideas and suggestions, we can all make this event better the next time.

Not saying this event is bad. Just saying to please keep in mind, that we cannot think of everything and we want our members to help us.

^^ hope all that made sense. It sounded better in my head.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #18
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
We are being patient.

My initial post here was my opinion. I also assumed this thread was the appropriate thread for that type discussion. If the image had been identified as "Challenge" then it would have been incumbent upon Booyah to research the specific level once he had determined it was an enhanced archer weapon. Again, just my opinion being stated.

My 2 edits were suggestion for change/improvement. They were edits added after the initial comment since no one posted and I didn't want to get gigged for double or triple post. So it's not like a rant even though it covered several points.

I am still being patient.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I was did not see your edits when I posted. And we appreciate the suggestions. I was posting that as more of a genreal comment for everyone, not jsut referring to the Booyah situation.

And thank you for your patience.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #20
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i have to say:
lol, spirit trying to keep up with the guesses was funny

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"