Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Square Root
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: DivisonbyZero
Current Level: -5X
Server: Apoline
Square Root is on a distinguished road
College: The foundation of the rest of your life?

I am a Highschooler, and am hoping to get into a top college. Of course not many people can get into schools like Harvard, MIT, Caltech, or Princeton. But in this day and age, people pressure highschool students into taking AP classes, going to top colleges, and preparing them for a job before they are ready. I was just going to ask, what colleges do you people want to get into, if you are already in college, which, and if you have graduated, which did you go to?
Old 06-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I would rather go to an art school, so I can set aside all of the stuff such as Math and English and business classes aside and get straight to what I want to do.

I wouldn't go to Michigan State or waste my time on a college where I'd be forced to take many classes that will just take up my or government money, and end up not really being related to what I want to do.

I'm currently not in school because of family amongst other issues.

But note, you can go to the best of the best. But its all about what you can do, and how good you are at the subject. I hope you know what you want to study, because just because they're a top school, it doesn't mean they're good in that department.
Closed Thread