Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #11
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
oh sry.. i saw the 01.31.08 and thought the patch was done on 01.31.08...

my bad... so that's tmr...
Outspark doesn't live in Australia... So the patch is being done on the 31st.

You don't count. xD
Old 02-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
XD i've already did my conversion.. i thought the patch was 01.31.08 (no its 31.01.08 here XD) so i'm already in Feb so i thought the patch was done this morning..

i read over that it was actually gonna happen in 1 feb 08....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #13
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I said "big whoop" not because PvP isn't awesome but because the Xp will still suck.

I'm cool now aren't I booyah....;__;
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:59 AM   #14
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I'm cool now aren't I booyah....;__;
Nö.

because you highlighted only a certain part of that quote.

Half truths = lies.

You're still a non-caring meany.

D:

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:05 AM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I said "big whoop" not because PvP isn't awesome but because the Xp will still suck.
2 negatives = positive statement.

Therefore I r s4ying Pee-Vay-Pee ish Kool

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-01-2008 at 02:07 AM..
Old 02-01-2008, 02:09 AM   #16
booyah8876

booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876

I read that thread of you're adventures in the BGs with Yosei...

you said

"People come to this place for drops? >.>;"

Yeah...

Nö.

Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 02-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

nuuuu....I meant that they were saying that they came for all the drops and the whole time we were there we didn't get anything D:
Old 02-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

You mean Pee-Vee-Pee.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #19
booyah8876

nuuuu....I meant that they were saying that they came for all the drops and the whole time we were there we didn't get anything D:
Ok...

but still...

you hurt my soul...

like Fiesta's POOR definition of a Battleground.

*le sigh*

liZ
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #20
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
Booyah, but you still need to be lvl 6x so I can fight you again... this is just not fair.
Amanda2_0 is offline   Reply With Quote