Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
ekuurh
Mushroom

ekuurh is on a distinguished road
help please

i reached lvl 20 and i have troubles passing the quest.
i can't handle all of the enemys at the end.
what can i do?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #2
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
First off, kill the Archer before you get to the last room. The first room where everything go dark is where she spawns, kill her there so you dont have to face her later. The only thing I can suggest is to be fully equiped. Full stones, and hp pots. Buff scrolls as well
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
ekuurh
Mushroom

two things
first, you rock! thanks dude
next, is there somewhere to kill the fighter in?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #4
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
It shouldn't be that hard doing it with a cleric. Just be efficient bout healing/using hp pots. Take on the fighter/archer when the room is still dark. Then kill the golem at one end of the room. Get on your clone til a golem comes then kill each golem that comes and get back to you clone.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
There is a guide somewhere in this forum that helps out greatly with your job change quest. But, I can give you a few quick pointers, and after I post this I will try to find that guide and post a link.
When the rooms go dark and you start to follow the blue light, in the first room go all the way to the upper right corner and take out the archer. Then go back down to the far left corner and kill the other thingy. Note: In one of my characters he was on the bottom right corner. But, if you go ahead and take these two out, it greatly increases your chance at the end. Also, when you get to the final room, wait and take down the first stone monster first, then start attacking your "self".
Depending on how well you are doing when the second stone monster comes out, you may wanna just keep hitting your "self". In one of mine, I was so close that I kept pounding on her and the hits from the stone monster were not all that great to be a concern to me.
Remember to scroll up, use the basics at least - Vitality, Mentality, Power, and Shield. There is no need for Magical Defense, but Aim might help, along with Concentration, if you can get them. Stock up on all your stones and potions.
KK, that's all for now.... going to look for the guide.

http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Level_20_Job_Change try this.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 12-10-2007 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: added link
Old 12-11-2007, 06:02 AM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
You could remove your equipment just before fighting yourself at the end, then equip them when you face yourself.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:08 AM   #7
VcougarV
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: VcougarV
Current Level: 37
VcougarV is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Then kill the golem at one end of the room. Get on your clone til a golem comes then kill each golem that comes and get back to you clone.
I have to disagree here - just stick with your clone - its dealing more damage so you need to kill it sooner. when you kill it the golems disappear.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:49 AM   #8
ekuurh
Mushroom

you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks spirit for the information
thanks notmyway for this awesome advice
and thanks secbro17
and o0o0o0o0o0o
you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1
Old 12-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I take it you beat it?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
Xardan
Mushroom

Xardan is on a distinguished road
I am not sure if you have beat the lvl 20 quest or not, but I will tell you and others what I did and it might help (or it might not). I beat it on my first try, my build is a 2:1 End/Str build.

I just ran through and killed everything I saw, I did somehow miss the archer at the end before going into the dark, so it pretty much followed me to the end. As soon as I could, I jumped right on my copied self. As other monsters aggroed on me, I jumped off and killed them and then jumped back on the copy. I was pretty much rotating heals: heal, stone, potion every couple of seconds because at one point I had like 4 - 5 monsters on me including my hard hitting copy. But in the end with the rotation heals of spells, stones, and potions, I made it through just fine.
Closed Thread