Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
Am I on the right track?

I'm currently a level 24 cleric with the following attributes:

Bonus points added: Strength +11, Endurance +10, Spirit +8. I think I messed up in the beginning by unnecessarily adding points into spirit (hopefully at some point we'll be granted a reset, currently I am adding 1:1 Strength:Endurance, at one point I was +0 Strength +8 Endurance and +8 Spirit).
I do about 90% solo leveling: Currently in Lumi Stone 1 and possibly a bit in Burning Hill (haven't tried there yet).
Equipment: I have all the available armors for my level and swing a +5 Heaven's Hammer. I wear a level 17 Crossbone Ring (+4 Str, +4 End), a level 20 Silver Ring of Bravery (+5 Str), and Earrings that give +40 MaxSP.
Skills: Bash3, Heal3, Protect1, Revive1, Cure1, Resist1, Invincible1. I have spent all my empowerment points in Bash (Damage MAX, CoolTime MAX, SP Consumption +1). I did not purchase Hammer Mastery1 yet, should I?

I don't plan on getting Restore, seems like continuing to build Heal would be a better option since the effect is instantaneous and the difference in total HP recovered is negligible. I will purchase Divinity2 when I can save enough money over the cost of my newly available armors.

So, am I on the right track? 1:1 Str/End build with the above skills? As empower points become available, should I continue to lower SP Consumption? Thanks in advance everyone for their input!

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07
Old 11-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Even for a solo-cleric, get some points into Heal's SP cost.

But seriously, you should go to Concealed Prison and be a DD/Healer hybrid.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
Mazin
Honeying

In-Game Name: Dreain
Current Level: 67
Server: Teva
Mazin has disabled reputation
your doing better then my cleric 0.0
but u should get your hammer mastery it helps when you solo and somtimes you should party like Tadiakichi said in Concealed Prison (maybe Goblin Camp)
Old 11-20-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
Cpt_Amazing
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Cpt_Amazing
Current Level: 83|53|45
Server: Epith|Teva|Epith
Cpt_Amazing will become famous soon enough
Considering your build I'd agree with Mazin and go with some hammer mastery. Though I'd still get restore. Comes in handy if you ever need to complete a quest where the monsters are easy and saves on using heal so you have more time to attack and do dmg.

Just my opinion though, use it or not ^_^
Old 11-22-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
FatalLace
Kebing

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did the math, and restore is better in the long run if the target has time to heal, came in very handy while fighting marlow. this was the first time that i was mooching exp, i'm usually the one fighting out there! guess i gotta learn the support role too now.... i will pick up hammer mastery next time i log in. i've since reached level 27, with level 30 not far away...

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Old 11-22-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Well, i suggest u add 5 to sp consumption for heal, 5 for power to bash, and 5 for buff time for invincible( TRUST ME. U'LL NEED IT ). Better still, add 5 to decrease cool time to heal. -0.9secs is a big deal (almost 1 sec less) and can save a huge party. Maybe some sp consumption to bash too.

I suggest you not to add spirit, since we get some sp from divinity. Also, don't get the masteries if you are switching between weps. Masteries don't add a big deal and are a waste of silvers. My build is +10 STR and go full on END. With this, somehow i don't die from king coll's attack even at lvl 30. ;D
It's a good soloing build. It's up to u, though.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:43 PM   #7
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
For my own cleric i use 1:1 str/end and i like it (except when getting attacked by many monsters at once and finding that invincible is on cooldown, and i cant make vit scrolls yet), but at least spr adds a bit of critical too, so its not that bad (although i prefer not to add spr)... of course theres always the option of remaking ur character.

edit: and btw i think spr should not go beyond 25 because then u gain 0.1% crit per spr instead of 0.2%

Last edited by NotMyWay; 11-22-2007 at 02:46 PM..
Old 12-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #8
FatalLace
Kebing

Update
here's an update of my build as of 12/11/2007 - a little less than 1 month after my initial post (this is more for myself, but feel free to comment if u like):
*I've reached Level 37 (about 60% to Level 38 after I turn in my completed quests).
*I have purchased all available skills and masteries aside from Mace since I plan to use Hammer throughout.
*I have used my bonus points in the following manner: +12 STR, +20 END, +10 SPR.
*With the equipment that i currently use, i have additional bonuses of +44 STR, +16 DEX, +10 END, +25 INT, +0 SPR as well as a Pet Slime with a +1 bonus across the board. Earrings provide both +1% Crit and +1% Aim as well as +70hp.
*I've empowered the following skills: Bash (5 Damage, 5 Cool Time), Heal (5 Consumption, 1 Cool Time, currently building), Invincible (1 Duration)
*I still solo 90% of my levels not including KQs currently spending my time in Vine Tomb on Hobs, Ghosts, BabyWerebears, EarthSpiders, BoneImps, Procks, etc.
*My +0 ZK Hammer has a Baby Werebear License up to Assassin Status (30%/100% and a +30% Damage Bonus). I do not think that i'll be able to complete this license for the additional crit bonus before I switch to the Level 40 Hammer.
*I use 4 Tier1 scrolls as I level (Vitality, Shield, Magic Defense, Power/Aim(?)) **sidenote: what is this scroll? it says "Power" but once I use it, the icon says "Aim"... *shrug*
*I am planning to add bonus points into STR to get to +15 @ Lvl 40, then continue building END.
Again, this was more for me as a running record of my progress... it was nice to look @ the initial post and see how i've progressed.

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Old 12-22-2007, 08:54 PM   #9
Brathal
Slime

Brathal is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the Power/Aim scroll is confusing. it actually casts Aim, which increases accuracy, not damage. But hey, missing less is still adding damage.
Closed Thread