Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Paniic
Slime

Paniic is on a distinguished road
Returning from 08'

Hi! I'm Sarah.
Alrighty, so. My main used to be (and still is) a level 23 archer.
I left Fiesta abruptly anywhere from February to June of 2008.
I've noticed there's a new character, the Trickster.
I'd like to try it out but first...
Can anyone tell me what's new?
What's different?
New items?
What's gone?
Am I at an advantage for a bank load of 2008 average items?
Or am I at a disadvantage?
I feel really behind.
Can anyone fill in the blanks for me please?
Thanks a bunch! Feel free to add me.
Paniic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Welcome!!!

A trickster section has been started on these forums, and the game has gone through a ton of changes to make leveling easier, at least until you hit L91, so jump in and enjoy.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #3
oLz.hero1
Slime

In-Game Name: oLz.hero1,HolyCrit,oLzCutie,Lord_Gaara
Current Level: 91,82,76,71
Server: Teva
oLz.hero1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to oLz.hero1 Send a message via MSN to oLz.hero1 Send a message via Yahoo to oLz.hero1
Helion

Welcome!!!

A trickster section has been started on these forums, and the game has gone through a ton of changes to make leveling easier, at least until you hit L91, so jump in and enjoy.
My first post here even though i've had the link saved forever.Helion i recognize yur name from Teva i've been there forever.As far as the changes to making lvling esier think thats a bit false.I remember years ago my cleric was lvl 74 and full +9's and used to be able to bring party full of nubs lvl 1-15 and i could mob and kill the full area.Same as in SEG could mob huge ammounts there too i miss those days lots of the updates ruined not only helping powerlvl friends but killed being able to mob hardly at all anymore.I know about 50 people from back then that were complete nubs and it had taken me pretty much soloing 8 hours a day for a year to reach 74 on my cleric.Now 95% of those nubs have capped players and i could'nt get not 1 person to help me not even for an hour or 2 so i retired him at 86.Then began working my fighter and archer still helping daily in abyss or questing for others to help and fighters frozen at 91 archer just hit 76.I still love the game though and would never quit.Even as long as i've been here the most ammount i've ever had was 58g but i enhance all my own gears then after lvling and trying to resell its tuff the pricing changes weekly on items.I remember buying +9 goc axxes for as little as 4.5g with a completed lic now with +10's i saw a goc other night 40g lol I grind my ass off and got my stone skills asbout 2500 away from t5 elrues i'm thinking thats the only way i'll finally earn a bit and finally be the owner of a gem where 65% of the nubs i lvled ar sitting on anywhere from 3-9gems me shaking my head wondering how they ever did it.I wanna know the secret lol.
oLzhero1 91 fighter
oLzCutie 76 archer
HolyCrit 82 cleric
Lord_Gaara 71 mage
Proud To Claim Teva Server My Home!!!
Now that i've released my rant any and all users wishing to add me and get help at anytime free i never charge for help and i'm always giving items away to help others feel free to hunt me down and get buffs or quest help.
Peace Out OutLawZ Guild
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg pit.jpg (13.5 KB, 3 views)
oLz.hero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
A_Forever
:w

Welcome.
Fiesta sucks. Mad yet?