Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
Helbrax
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Helbrax
Helbrax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Helbrax

Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
ah! I mainly don't buy +9's but I am trying to point out that just +9's in general are really expensive... even if they are whites
At lvl 40, whites usually go for < 1g on Bijou(at least that's what I've bought them as and seen them go for in vend).

500s is below what you would normally buy one for, but it's usually a good idea to start with a low offer. You never know if the buyer is just looking to dump it. I really didn't expect to get it for 500s, but always offer low
Helbrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
Originally Posted by Helbrax View Post
At lvl 40, whites usually go for < 1g on Bijou(at least that's what I've bought them as and seen them go for in vend).

500s is below what you would normally buy one for, but it's usually a good idea to start with a low offer. You never know if the buyer is just looking to dump it. I really didn't expect to get it for 500s, but always offer low
True, i'm on Teva and +9's are expensive >.> I guess it's a good idea to start low. I usually am broke so the prices of stuff rarely matter to me.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Helbrax
Bored Imp

Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
True, i'm on Teva and +9's are expensive >.> I guess it's a good idea to start low. I usually am broke so the prices of stuff rarely matter to me.
I'm usually broke too, which is why I try to find some good deal. Bijou seems to be swamped with +9s, and thanks to Tower, +9s below lvl 50 seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper, since no one wants to invest in them for such a short term.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #14
teh4kid
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: teh__Cleric
Current Level: 80
Server: Bijou
teh4kid is on a distinguished road
i disagree..lv 30+9axes go for 1-1.5g white, and i dont think prices have gone down much. Last year around when i started lv 20+9s went for 175~250s and lv 50's ranged 1~2g. my wand has maxed lic on it too, 3+3% crit which is basically a green with "thunder" prefix with crap stats
teh4kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #15
Helbrax
Bored Imp

Hmm..what time do you usually play? I do see people vend for those prices sometimes for crap greens, but usually for whites(or greens that are really really crappy [level 40 crossbow with 19 int ftw!]), I usually buy for the prices I listed. White's don't get much love these days, from my own observations
*shrugs* Maybe I just play at weird times and it skews my perception.

Anyway, it sounds like your wand is more pricey that I'm willing to spend on my mage at them moment(he's halfway through 40s anyway). Thanks!