Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
keyboard/mouse

Anyone had on hands experience with the logitech mx3200? I can't trust half the reviews I read about it since they're not all heavy users.

And any other suggestions for wireless/corded keyboards?
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
don't have hands-on experience
but I'm reading what people say on newegg
seems pretty good.
pricey though
even with $10 off on Newegg due to their Christmas sale I think

I want a new keyboard and mouse
mine sucks
Dell gave me the really basic keyboard. its just the standard keys, it has nothing special
and I had to actually pay to upgrade my mouse from a ball to optical

otherwise I think I've heard that Microsoft keyboard + mouse weren't that bad

Last edited by koager; 12-06-2008 at 06:55 PM..
koager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I'm concerned about battery life and responsiveness, most reviews I read are positive but I haven't read many positive ones from heavy users. I don't mind a corded keyboard/mouse either, I just want a sleek look that's functional.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #4
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I know it sounds incredibly ironic, but I use Microsoft on my dad's comp, and it works fine. As for the battery issue, some mice come with a charging station, so you won't have to worry about batteries ever again. However, I don't know if keyboards have those developed yet.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I do not have that one. I do have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse though, not sure if that'll be any help. Lately the batteries die faster for the mouse, but that could just be my rechargable batteries. I've rarely ever had to change the batteries in my keyboard. I think I've only changed it... 2 or 3 times for the keyboard and I had this for 3 years? Maybe a bit more, not sure. Before, I changed the batteries in my mouse every 3(?) months... I think. Could be more or less often, I didn't count. I just know that I changed them less often then I do now.

Lately two pairs of my batteries don't hold energy that well* so the problem probably with my batteries (stupid batteries >_>) and not my mouse at all. I think I damanged them since they don't stay charged. I use one, it dies quicker than normal and i switch them to the other pair, which turns out to need charging too. @_@

*I use only these two pairs of batteries for my mouse. I guess I should try others.

Response range seems fine to me. A large tall pile/object betweeen the signal thingy and the mouse would interfere with it, but I'm sure you wouldn't arrange it like that (I tend to pile things infront of me when I'm lazy).

This is the only wireless keyboard/mouse I've ever used and don't know enough to recommend anything.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #6
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

What was the model number o:

Do you ever get little jitters you get when you try to move it inch by inch slowly? And does it lag o: Some wireless mice have it pretty bad, others not at all - which ones they are I have no idea.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
erm... where can I find the model number? xD

No jitter, no lag.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #8
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

I think on the back or somewhere D:
Old 12-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #9
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

No clue about the keyboard, but the keyboard never had any problems. Unless you count the somewhat sticky keys that I couldn't clean the peach juice off properly, but that was my fault.

My mouse is a Cordless Click! Plus. I probably recharged/change my batteries every month or 1 month and 1/2 if I used it a lot that month based off of what another guy said in his review, and I trust his count more than my my estimate (bad memory). For the mouse I have, apparently it does jitter depending on the mouse pad or something. I never had any problems though, just need some new rechargable batteries I think. I personally like my mouse.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave