Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
Sno
Little Lizardman

In-Game Name: Oestrogen
Current Level: 1x
Server: Teva
Sno has a spectacular aura aboutSno has a spectacular aura about
SOTW 4 - A Season! Autumn, Winter, Spring or Summer!

Signature of the Week 4

Welcome to the forth Signature of the Week!

The them for this week is: A Season! Autumn, Winter, Spring or Summer! Depict your chosen season in a signature, for example for Summer you could have a beach!

Parameter:
- Must satisfy the theme
- The signature must fit in a 600 x 600 pixel box. i.e. the maximum width and length if 600 pixels

Submitting session:
One week long. Check the time and date of the creation of this thread for the exact time n_n I will announce when submitting session is over. Any signatures after the announcement that will not be allowed on the poll, unless on special circumstances.

Please PM me your signatures. Signatures will not be re-hosted. Please provide a link to your signature for easier creation of the poll!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Woo! New one! I should be able to come up with something for this! -Excited-
Old 01-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
*Thinks*

*Blank*
Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
I'LL BE JOINING! I think. @_@;;
Old 01-06-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Woo. Zucchini's debut.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:32 AM   #6
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
D: IF i have the time.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

I will bug you to do it. =D
Old 01-06-2008, 07:39 AM   #8
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

I have school. D<
Old 01-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #9
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Darnit D=

I'm only good with horse/wolf manips and scenery manips @___@

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #10
a.L
A to the R to the K

*Has already stuffed up first attempt*
Closed Thread