Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Pwn

Clerics > Fighters (and Archers) = Archer > Mage > Cleric

... etc.

Am I right?

Cause clerics own fighters as they are able to keep healing whatever fighters deal them, and clerics also own archers because if archers deal DOT damage, clercis could cure (and there's also the old saying that clerics can win anything they can outheal). Fighters are about equal to archers in my opinion. Archers are mage KILLERS because with DOT damage they leech the hp off in seconds. Added with archer's nice damage, mage is gone in seconds. And I think Mages are the only class to have more than a slim chance against clerics. Clerics can outheal a lot, but can they outheal the nuker of a mage? By the time a cleric tries to heal she's already dead.

X_________________________________________X

Planning ahead for PvP.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wrong.

Clerics do not pwn all classes - I can tell you that. Even if we can heal ourselves, we take FOREVER to kill, trust me. I lost count of how many people I failed to kill kill by myself because of my crappy damage. But I know people have a hard time killing me from time to time because of my heals.

Fighters tank a lot and take forever to kill - especially if they're full END.

Can't say much about archers/mages. I rarely do a 1v1 pvp when it's guildwar - I am always ganging up on people or being ganged up on.

Uh, I could say more but mental blank at the moment.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Clerics take a while to kill if they're only healing themselves, but they don't really kill all that well, lol :s They're good at staying alive, not killing xD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-02-2007, 11:00 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Lol yesh, bad damage for clerics. Played one till lvl 17 but then quit and moved to Teva because I had to grind all the time. They are loved by parties though! XD
Old 11-02-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Yupyup.

If you make a cleric and fighter vs, it till take forever for the battle to end but I reckon the fighter will win because they get stun. Zzzz. I hate it when I get stunned.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #6
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Yea our stun... But the trouble is that our stun lasts for 5 seconds? After all the damage we have done you just heal once and boom back to square one.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:02 PM   #7
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
:]
Ive only made a fighter and a bow person :P
I like the fighter and hate the bow.
Im going to make a cleric next probally but ill use fighter most because of damage :]
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You hate archers?
C'mon, you gotta love our smexeh armour.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Oh boy, looks like I got my work cut out for me. Gimme some time. I'll prove to everyone that Mages are the greatest class and can kill off all the others with relative ease.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Oh boy, looks like I got my work cut out for me. Gimme some time. I'll prove to everyone that Mages are the greatest class and can kill off all the others with relative ease.
Sorry to burst your little bubble but I don't think the game developers would have designed a class that's imba like that. >: