Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-17-2008, 01:07 AM   #71
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eruantien View Post
Just as confirmation, about 3-4 weeks ago I had recommended to a friend to try Fiesta as he had recently quit WoW due to cost. I told him up front it was more anime-ish and not as "deep" as WoW, but free was good, and that I had fun with it.

We got together this weekend only to find out he had only gotten around to downloading the client *after* the latest patch and he seriously thought I was just pulling a prank on him. He said he tried playing as both a Mage and a Fighter and commented on the buggy/twitchy animations, and he also got very frustrated by the "tutorial" not leading him through many things. And he never got to do even 1 KQ. His overall impression was this was a half-done game that "had potential" if they ever fixed it
KQ use to be the thing that gives Fiesta a "+" compare to other games (in terms of uniqueness...) but from wat lvra said... you'd be lucky to win nowadays...

well that is if the newbies know about KQ... i've came across so many ppl that complains about lvl at lvl 17! turns out that they didnt know about kingdom quest...

I think all newbies needs to be linked to OUR wiki's KQ tutorial

Slime KQ is when they get their 1st taste... then before you know it, they're thrown into Mara where you could easily pull too many bosses...

maybe they are lvling too fast.. they cant even get use to the gist of the game yet, and they're thrown into the next stage...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #72
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Hell yeah it's half done

Almost everything has mistakes... Dun get me started

And I'm not only talking about monsters and quest captions, and monster names and drop and quest item names and ugh many many things...

And I think I read in a recent thread from someone who posted and said that the change of animations happened because it is the same as BK and Shine Online or whatever...

DO WE HAVE TO BE THE SAME WITH THEM?! CAN'T WE BE ORIGINAL?!?! WEREN'T THE ANIMATIONS GOOD ENOUGH ALREADY?!?!?!

Well except for like 1 or 2 animations which are better than the old animations, such as that of Devastate... And I dunno but yeah what I think of majority is LAME >_>

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #73
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
Fucking true, they messed it all up. Fucking failure!

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #74
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I'd wait and see how they iron it out before coming to such drastic conclusions.

We were moving towards merging all along, where do you think all the new content comes from. Might not even be up to Outspark how the actual gameplay progresses per their agreement with the actual devs, I wouldn't jump ship so soon. All the translating and adapting for the international version which is what we're talking about is done by a small core of people and though I hate to say it, it technically is still Beta however stupid that may sound. Bugs and broken stuff by the boatload is part of the agreement.

Last edited by Ivramire; 06-17-2008 at 12:35 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #75
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I'd wait and see how they iron it out before coming to such drastic conclusions.

We were moving towards merging all along, where do you think all the new content comes from. Might not even be up to Outspark how the actual gameplay progresses per their agreement with the actual devs, I wouldn't jump ship so soon. All the translating and adapting for the international version which is what we're talking about is done by a small core of people and though I hate to say it, it technically is still Beta however stupid that may sound. Bugs and broken stuff by the boatload is part of the agreement.
agreed...and even tho some newbies might be turned away, the game is still playable and, in my opinion, enjoyable (most of the time). Also, assuming that these kinks get ironed out, this is the kinda funny stuff that we will all look back on and laugh at, and will build part of the culture of Fiesta players. Sorta how some of you that first started out in CB or whatever have a bit of a different culture than ppl like me that have started more recently.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I think all newbies needs to be linked to OUR wiki's KQ tutorial

also, @Hess...yes our wiki frickin rocks! It's what saved my arse when i first started playing and they didn't even have the ole F10-key help working yet.

Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #76
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
i've never checked the F10 thing...lol.
And yeah...Everyone misses CB, even the players who didn't play then, do it! ..which is weird

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #77
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
there's no point in comparing it to CB... CB was probably only better coz there's only a limited number of players, everything was new and fresh, you get free everything to test all aspect of the game... I believe there were still lotsa bugs back in CB, but they no one seem to remember them...

We've got a lot more content now, and more content gives more rooms to bugs, most bugs are bearable... except for that imp quest (which should be on their top priorities to fix), i cant think of any bugs that stops me from playing the game happily...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #78
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
What's the imp bug? o.O
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #79
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
there's no point in comparing it to CB... CB was probably only better coz there's only a limited number of players, everything was new and fresh, you get free everything to test all aspect of the game... I believe there were still lotsa bugs back in CB, but they no one seem to remember them...

We've got a lot more content now, and more content gives more rooms to bugs, most bugs are bearable... except for that imp quest (which should be on their top priorities to fix), i cant think of any bugs that stops me from playing the game happily...
i just mean that the CB-ers have formed a small micro-culture about themselves and these kinda things can all do the same

Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #80
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Apparently there's two Imp quest (remember the bored imp quest in FoT?) where when ppl try to hand the quest in, it crash or froze their game... and some people have been deleting their character so they can get in and start again....

i thought only the quest with Smith Karl was bugged, but someone else reported that the one with Storage girl is also bugged... and its not just no text.. their client crashes

I wasnt actually directing my post to you Eruan just... generally at all those people that says "everything was so much better in CB"....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...