Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

iOS 7 has gotten significantly better compared to iterations 1 and 2... I would say get a phone that suits your needs, not what everyone else is using.

Heavy app user or primarily social functions? iPhone.
Like tinkering or want complete control? Android.

I really can't say much about Windows phone, as it is a primarily utility phone that most people flat out don't use to the best of its capabilities. Most people are either texting and using social media, or playing games, or performing experiments (re: CyanogenMod).

It can be argued that Windows phones tend to have the best hardware under the hood, but really, who uses their phone to that extent?

I mean, if you really want to type up Word documents on your phone, then go with one of the Windows phones.

For what it's worth, I migrated away from Android because I really dislike how fragmented OEM OS distributions can be, and on top of that, Google might edge out HTC/Samsung/etc. by using Motorola.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #22
Lirange
Bad Kid

I just got the Nexus 5 which is Google's flasgship phone. It's my first time having a high-end phone and I went from like version 2.x to 4.x and I just feel so lost omg.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Found a problem with Apple!

My boss has synced albums from her computer to her ipad... but now the photos have disappeared from the computer.. and I'm spending so much time trying to look for ways to get those photos albums from the iPad back to the computer (not the camera roll photos)

So far there's a program that cost $27 that can do the job.. but seriously, why do I have to pay someone to get photos that we've already got?!?!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote