Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-01-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
A_Forever
:w

Stressed now :/

So, I have been in Florida since the afternoon of June 15th. Had fun in Orlando and errything (June 16th-June 18th). Ever since a week ago, I have been really home sick. I just want to be back in Michigan.

Now, on top of being lonely and homesick, I am stressed. Why? I was just looking at my bank account online and noticed that my funds were lower than they should be. I didn't freak out at first because I thought it was just because I bought my friend's bf a present (she is paying me back) for their one year anniversary. Then I kept looking at transactions and noticed I didn't recognize one. It said on the 17th of June I spent $54.63! No, I didn't. I was in Orlando at the time and didn't use my card for anything until the 18th and that transaction is show online for the correct amount, $23.

I wouldn't be stressed about this if it was as easy as going to a Chase branch around here and getting it all worked out.. except the card isn't in my name and nor is the account, really. My dad is my representative payee so it's all in his name. As of right now, I am guessing that when I go to the bank tomorrow, they are going to tell me I need my dad with me. As long as it stays $54 being spent, I won't be too stressed, but if someone did somehow get my credit card number this probably won't be the last of it.

I just want to be home in Michigan :(
Old 07-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Does it tell you where the $54 was spent?

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah should tell you when and where.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #4
A_Forever

Just says Buggy World. No idea. I can't find like location or whatever. I'm guessing it was an online purchase. idk
Old 07-02-2011, 02:57 AM   #5
A_Forever

Also, I meant to say that the purchase occurred on the 16th and went through on the 17th. I still didn't buy it. Lol. The 16th we drove to Orlando, arrived, went to universal and then checked into our hotel. Card never left my sight. blahhh
Old 07-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'd still call your bank and report it or ask about it. :/ This might be a small amount/small issue right now but it could easily turn into something larger.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:55 AM   #7
A_Forever

Yeah. I'm going to a Chase branch up the road tomorrow. See what they have to say. If they say to call the hotline thingy, I will but my guess is still that I, myself, can't do much.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
You should definitely talk to your dad if thats the case. Just reassure him that the card NEVER left your side, hopefully he won't freak on you. But this is definitely something he'd want to know if its in his name.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
A_Forever

I already emailed him and called his girlfriend's place. We have no net or phone at home so I have to wait until he goes to the coffee place to check his email or until he goes to his gf's tomorrow. He's already upset with me over my final grades that came in a few weeks ago.. this isn't going to help things aklsjdkljaskld

Off topic: My grades aren't bad. I needed 18.5 credits to be a senior. I have 20. I passed everything except the final semester of pre calc. I'm still ahead by a credit in maths. blahhh.. I dislike letter grades.. makes things seem worse than they are. I will still graduate :|
Old 07-02-2011, 05:26 AM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

They did the same to me and my friend in high school. On my report card, it'd say I was an 11th grader because I had to take an 11th grade history class that I somehow missed. And my friend's said she was a 10th grader because of other domino effects with English.

Senior year is essentially a filler year to complete your credits.