Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
Lirange
Bad Kid

Adoptable arn't the only reason why to increase the limit.

But you do have a point in people spamming to get premmie =/
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #22
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
What would be the other reason(s)?

If it's to have more than one signature... well having 3 already goes over the current signature size limit off 350 x 500. I'm pretty sure that limit will not be removed for reasons already mentioned.

I'm not trying to crash every reason you (or anyone else) give and not attacking in any way, just so you and the others know. I'm aware it is a suggestion but if this is a serious suggestion then there should probably be a damn good reason behind it for the change if you get what I mean.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #23
Lirange
Bad Kid

Well I already gave up on this, since i'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.
Though if you want, i can give you some reasons why some people would use multiple images in their siggies.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Not bashing any ideas here, since we have always welcomed suggestions. Just keep in mind that not all suggestions are in the best interest for the forum as a whole. So, simply because a few people would like to see the option implemented, does not mean that it will be accepted. But, at the same time, that does not mean that the idea was bad or that we are against any certain person and their ideas. And this is directed at everyone as a whole, not anyone directly.

Saying that, I will add my thoughts on the suggestion. While it is a good one, it does make it hard for those of us with limited internet options to open pages. I am on a satellite internet now, and I get billed by the bytes I download. Also, the more I have to download, the slower my internet works. So, if people are allowed to have multiple images in their siggies, this just makes it twice as hard for those of us that are already limited.

And although members do have the option of turning signatures off, as a mod I do not have that option.

And for those that want to make comments, yes I recognize and accept that I have not been on a lot lately. But, I do hop on and check things over when I can. And I am also hoping that soon, I will be able to log in even more, since my life is slowly falling back into place.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #25
0_o SceneQueen o_0
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Just
Current Level: Back
Server: Away
0_o SceneQueen o_0 is on a distinguished road
Lirange I am very sorry about the spamming...

It just went back and forth...

♥() ()♥
♥(OxO)♥
♥c(")(")♥
Old 08-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
If you would like to apologize for spamming then please do so via PM because that is considered spamming as it has little to do with the topic itself. There's a reason why all three of the same messages have been deleted.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Well one reason I see that someone might need 3 pictures is if they won a member running event and they wanna add a tag to the existing two pictures that they've got...

But I guess that's not a good enough reason since only the caption contest is running that has a member tag LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-11-2009, 12:37 AM   #28
Lirange
Bad Kid

or, people may want to post their multiple guilds tag in their siggie since it doesn't show up on your tags anymore
Old 08-11-2009, 12:38 AM   #29
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmm yeah But look at Hraes, he joined up his picture so... that might have to be the way to go...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread