Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 AM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Maybbbebeeee maybbeeeee creating a new character will give us the new hairstyle options.....

*crosses fingers really hard*
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yay!! Finally, something different! ^o^
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:01 AM   #13
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Outspark
(Yes folks, this is the Angel one for all you girls!)
I. Am. So. Jealous. Of. You. Penis-less. Folks.

Methinks they stoled the quiz idea from another game.

Tadiakichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:17 PM   #14
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Penis-less? ROFL.

Anyways, does this mean that we have to buy the coupons from the cash shop, or from the in game NPCs?
Cause if we have to buy them in real life ...
O_____o

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
It says coupon, so maybe it is kinda like a grand opening thing. You can buy them in the CS for the first week for a discounted price, but you can onyl get them in game, they just cost more??? Maybe???
Not sure, will have to wait and see. But YAH!!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:37 PM   #16
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I hope it's something like what Spirit said, with the discounted coupon at CS. I would die if it couldn't be bought in game though D:

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:51 PM   #17
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tadiakichi View Post
Methinks they stoled the quiz idea from another game.
OMG! Trickster flashback! It's the X/O game! Right down to being teleported and havnig to move to around to make your answer!

That's.. so creepy to me.

It's not a bad thing though. The game is fun so long as they do the method for entering properly (Trickster didn't: everyone go into an area, they randomly give out passes to 50 people, then you use the pass to enter the game. Result: afkers flooded the area to mass collect them just to sell to others..that and the lag of everyone spamming lagged out alot of people).

Meanwhile, if the coupon thing means I'm stuck with my old style until I pay RL cash then BLAH. If there's at least SOME options open without cashshop, or if the coupon is tradeable then I'm content. Funny thing is, I just want a color change: I'm actually ok with the styles I have now.
jacquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:17 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I hope the other options has a curly haired person in it. I also hope we can chose the hair style and hair color seperately. I hope if we like a certain style, we are not stuck with what ever color that style is.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 PM   #19
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Well since this is a free MMO, and Outspark needs to make their money somehow, I think the coupons are only going to be available in the CS. If Steam and all the others care about their users at all however, they should make available (from an NPC for example) a "limited" coupon that allows limited access to the Beauty Shop. There are many, many players who can't spend cash on the game and it wouldn't be fair to leave them out of this loop.
Wynaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:30 PM   #20
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I hope it's something like what Spirit said, with the discounted coupon at CS. I would die if it couldn't be bought in game though D:
Nope. ]: Only through Spark Cash. I really doubt this game will be any different from its better twin, Fiesta KR. And I'm positive that the hair is permanent.

If they add the %20 mob HP, I die. Can you imagine trying to beat a Dungeon Goblin, or whatever, with +20% HP? They already take longer than Orcs!