Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #21
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold

Just a thought though, why not post the tutorials as written guides so that people can read them without having to buy a plvl?
Old 02-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
Just a thought though, why not post the tutorials as written guides so that people can read them without having to buy a plvl?
I will post this song to answer your question.

On the side note, the idea is insane, the prices are definetly insane, so WTF?!?

My 2 cents.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
Deathbolt
King Crab

In-Game Name: Deathbolt
Current Level: 20
Server: Apoline
Deathbolt is on a distinguished road
Meh... i don't like the idea of pleveling or paying someone or having someone help u do something... just doesn't work with me =|, the way I think about it is that its your character so it should be your own work. Dunno much about actually Fiesta ingame play and stuff like all of you though ><, so can't comment on that. Ah well, I guess thats just my point of view isn't it?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
in a way the insane price is good.. unless they're good vendors, ppl dont usually have 80s to spare at lvl 30 to pay for that plvling...

which encourage them to play it themselves XD

wat's a better way to learn ur class than to play it hands on?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #25
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
in a way the insane price is good.. unless they're good vendors, ppl dont usually have 80s to spare at lvl 30 to pay for that plvling...

which encourage them to play it themselves XD

wat's a better way to learn ur class than to play it hands on?
Amen, Hessah.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:15 AM   #26
Beast
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: RonnieBrown
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline
Beast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Beast
This is a very nice idea, i think. I will try to lvl my self though because i dont have the money to lose like that because even though i am getting the lvl i would like to have i wont be able to afford armor or anything of that sort to match my level ^^. its a nice plan you have though.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #27
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Well, plvling for high amounts of silver would promote low-levels to buy from the spam sites...

Seriously though, at Lv70 you can easily kill a ton of AEW mobs. You also have a +9 Viking Axe, which makes it even easier. I don't think it would cost you much more effort lowering prices.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
assuming that u're plvling 1 person with a party of 4... (they said something about hving a higher lvl person of ur class so they must be in a group with all classes)

each one of them is probably getting a cut of wat they paid... so they get about 20s per lvl?? that's pretty little for a lvl 70~ XD

i dont relaly wanna anaylse how they worked out the cost but that's probably one thing that was in consideration...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #29
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Indeed, if it's a four man party doing the leveling, yes the amount is shared in amongst all the four members.

Quote:
Seriously though, at Lv70 you can easily kill a ton of AEW mobs. You also have a +9 Viking Axe, which makes it even easier. I don't think it would cost you much more effort lowering prices.
Do u have any idea how full AeW is, i have to go in FoS to hope for a relatevely fast leveling.

Quote:
Well, plvling for high amounts of silver would promote low-levels to buy from the spam sites...
I've also stated that the person getting plvl will answer some questions, if the person is a total newb to the game than obviously he doesn't have any other character therefore his money were taken from spam sites which will result in denial of service as i already said it, i'm not trying to encourage any sort of actions such as those. ALSO if a person is going to buy silver from a site is very likely he will rather buy plvling from them instead of silver to give me for plvl which kinda doesn't go with your theory. AS WELL is very easy to realize if a person is totally new to fiesta in about 90% of the cases.

Quote:
Replying to your question. The answer is simple and NO IS NOT money as i'm not charging anything for the tutorials and if anyone has question is free to pm me and he will get a response to the best of my ability therefore the answer "money money money" is totally stupid and out of place. THE REASON i'm not placing a tutorial myself is because on a forum people will always criticize even if they don't always have a clue what they are saying, this has happened many times in the official outspark forum, so i prefer so spare my time and not spend it writing a tutorial. AGAIN if u have any question feel free to adress me and i'll try to give a response to the best of my ability.

I can answer any question regarding fighters, clerics or mages YET they are answers based on player exp not rumours and such, and if u feel u don't have to follow them u r welcome to.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 02-12-2008 at 02:04 PM..
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #30
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
So far the only person on this forum who i know who will "criticize even if they don't always have a clue what they are saying" is Romeo, which is an exception. Most of the active people on this forum are quite well educated in manners.

Romeo is the IGN of the worst tanker on my server that i've seen so far, who is also known to be a kill stealer and a very... "kbkb" person... As someone once said "just ignore romeo, he is noisy by nature and rude by upbringing".

But if u dont want to post guides on the forum its ur choice...
Closed Thread