Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

I was in Uruga one day and ran into this guy on the steps. He asked for help so, I decided to help him out. My guildies and I leveled him up, but in the meantime we had another guildy that needed help with a quest. We told him we had to go and he got very upset with us. It irritated me because we didn't have to help him, yet we did anyway. He said he was 16 in a previous conversation, but the way he was crying about us leaving him, you would have thought he was much younger.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #12
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
I would've made him feel like a real ass if he acted like that after u helped him ^^. Also i would've warred and killed the fool ^^

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I say only powerlevel the people you know. This is why we get idiots in KQs, and thus fail. They were probably powerleveled and don't know how to do their job. If they don't know how, they might as well fail at a low level and give up then.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
THe thing that I dont understand about some of these people is that they are in guilds. wth? Why will thier guildies not help them out? If one of our guildmates needs help, we are always there for them. If they want to level, we help them level, if they need help with a quest, we help them with that.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
THe thing that I dont understand about some of these people is that they are in guilds. wth? Why will thier guildies not help them out? If one of our guildmates needs help, we are always there for them. If they want to level, we help them level, if they need help with a quest, we help them with that.
Not all guilds are created equal.

just logged in Outspark to check on things and this guy started begging for plvl saying his guild would ban him if he didn't get to 40.

*I think you can tell which lines were mine >.>
Old 01-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
powerleveling are stupid, why cant they lvl by themselves. How hard is leveling~_~+

Thanks Loveless!
Old 01-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Not all guilds are concentrated on helping members with parties, Other people won't like to party with people around their level even if they are guildies because they would prefer getting power leveled in uruga. SOME guilds simply just recruit so they can jump other guilds in wars while not caring to much about their members,

Quote:
I say only powerlevel the people you know. This is why we get idiots in KQs, and thus fail. They were probably powerleveled and don't know how to do their job. If they don't know how, they might as well fail at a low level and give up then.
OMG yos ^^ i totally agree with u ^^.

THIS might sound cruel but when i power level my friends i occasionally stop and make them tank heal or whatever giving them pointers on how to do it . At least that way he learns how to play ^^.

Take as an example Whassap, he came on this forum a few times, i helped him level quite a bit when he was in his 30 and 40. than we started working as a team more of that after he got to 60+.

YES is true that he partied with people that were higher than him BUT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT GUYS, soon enough he will become one of the top 5 if no 3 tankers in TEVA . He is almost pure end, he has awesoem equips that will be +9, knows how to mock, knows when to use skills, his devastate is fully enhanced, he has all it takes to be become one of fiesta's greatest tanks ^^.

I wish there were more people of his talent around his level . When he used to go in MD KQ, even though he would not die more than once in the whole kq i dont' remember they won that kq more than 1 or 2 times because the rest of the people in there were mostly morons (sorry for the word but is true), when u see a whole bunch of fighters that rest in shroom is just annoying >_<.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Not all guilds are created equal.

just logged in Outspark to check on things and this guy started begging for plvl saying his guild would ban him if he didn't get to 40.

*I think you can tell which lines were mine >.>
OMG!! What level was he????? He is the one I was talking about in my previous post. I got him to level 32 about a month ago.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

I do not like being mean, so I am going to try to phrase this as nice as possible. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lvramire, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh now that was just wrong. Now, it looks like a mod double posted because you deleted your post. :O

Old 01-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #20
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I was in Uruga one day and ran into this guy on the steps. He asked for help so, I decided to help him out. My guildies and I leveled him up, but in the meantime we had another guildy that needed help with a quest. We told him we had to go and he got very upset with us. It irritated me because we didn't have to help him, yet we did anyway. He said he was 16 in a previous conversation, but the way he was crying about us leaving him, you would have thought he was much younger.
O.O This guy?

*delete yours lol :P
Closed Thread