Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #21
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

Well, you have to admit that playing MMOs non-stop is unhealthy either way. Those who are addicted to that extent are as good as 'dead' anyway... as they will no longer be communicating with "real" people.

I won't be surprised about the whole killing themselves part though. I've heard that kids have murdered even their own parents influenced by video games.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #22
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Its like I've said ever since they announced the event after they remove the level cap: "I wouldn't be surprised if you heard someone died of exhaustion playing this game..."
Old 01-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #23
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Why exactly do those people seem proud of their "achievements"?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #24
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I seriously don't know. Its not like they can put it on their job applications, and their life must lack excitement if its something they're going to be telling their grandkids someday.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #25
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Haha, sounds like game addicts with no life, like all game addicts

Thanks Loveless!
Old 01-04-2008, 02:47 AM   #26
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
I've heard someone kill his friend just because that friend stole his rare weapon and sold it in a game. That's just so.. stupid. C'mon, it's just a game. I mean, what's so great about grinding the whole time? A game MEANS that you have fun there, and grinding 24hrs non-stop ISN'T fun.
Even with the huge prize there, you can just buy a weapon and enhance it with stones. Same thing. It's not worth to spend your month going to lvl 79 and getting some pixels added to your face and weapon. @_@
Old 01-04-2008, 02:57 AM   #27
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
There's probably like what.. 50+ people per server going for this prize? In the end.. only 4 people are going to get the prize. And the rest will be stuck with their lvl 50 +9s or lvl 70 weapons, with nothing else to do in the game.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #28
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Damn that's really scary. Like, really scary. o__________________O

It's a worry because it seems to show their families doesn't care either. If my parents caught me playing excessively like that, I don't know what they'd do to me! Probably like, throw my computer away or something, lol. =/
Old 01-04-2008, 06:23 AM   #29
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
well one thing i noticed about fiesta compared with other games is that while some other games give periodic warnings that "you have been playing for 1 hour, please take a break for a while, playing the game too long may harm your health", fiesta doesnt. In fact, u can get titles by remaining online for long periods of time. (i got mine by afking, but i wonder if anyone actually continuously played for a few days non-stop?)

of course, the warnings are ineffective... since some people leave the game running while taking a break for a while and it still counts the playing time... and some afk overnight to vend items
Old 01-04-2008, 06:26 AM   #30
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I'd personally listen to the warnings, or atleast consider them. "Hm.. yeah... I have been playing awhile.. =/"
Closed Thread