Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Rings/Stats

So, a couple of days back, I decided to test out how much both of my ZK rings added to my damage (12int 8spr)x2. Practicing on Harkans, I was using MM1 and doing 140-150 with my rings on; taking my rings off i was doing the same damage, much to my dismay. I tried on Goblins to see if level had anything to do with it and not much difference; with rings on i did 180-200 and without i did 170-190. So, i come here to ask if any of you have tested out this extra int/str. Also, looking at the character sheet (freestats), swapping my rings on and off i can see that my M.dam is going up and down, but really it's doing nothing much. Someone else care to test it out?

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
LloydWaver
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Atwight
Current Level: 28+
Server: Apoline
LloydWaver is on a distinguished road
I know STR actually works. Try it at a very low level. (Suggested is level 8-). Use a fighter or anything, add a point into STR and you'll see you're doing exactly one extra point of damage.

I don't know how it works at higher levels. The only answer I see is that something is calculated in percentage rather than exact numbers. Who knows...
Old 11-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I don't think def does anything diff...I got hit 7x by a grave robber with lv8 armor and still same with lv20 armor
Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
the thing with str and magic rings are MUCH different then the bonus stat damage.

They INCREASE the base stat with base stat effects not bonus stat effects. IE no block or crit increase or defence ignoring bonus damage.

The change should be seen in your damage in the character screen.

Example
a +13 str ring increases damage for about 15 points in the CHARACTER SCREEN
Your character presumably lvl 35 by now should have about 300-500 damage in the character screen. So you get about 315-515 increase
15 bonus damage affected by defense of uruga or cp mobs= not a noticeable difference at all....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 11-12-2007 at 06:52 PM..
Old 11-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
try it on slimes, you'll notice the difference there.

but since mobs of your level have a decent amount of def, you're gonna be hard pressed to see a big difference.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:10 AM   #6
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
so then would it be best to get END rings for HP rather than get a tiny bit more attack?

Old 11-13-2007, 02:34 AM   #7
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
I don't really see a diff but i wear everything so it won't hog my inventory. ;DD