Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #21
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road

Well, the problem is that clerics are needed in this KQ to just stick to healing the fighters, mages and archers, and this can be tough with 4/5 mobs + attacking them when they're trying to heal every1 else.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #22
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by AndyB View Post
Well, the problem is that clerics are needed in this KQ to just stick to healing the fighters, mages and archers, and this can be tough with 4/5 mobs + attacking them when they're trying to heal every1 else.
So in other KQs they attack and heal, like they switch back and forth? =X

Last edited by ColdxHeart; 07-06-2007 at 12:44 AM..
Old 07-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #23
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
there is only one other KQ and thats the lvl 7-16 one. Clerics are not much needed in it until the last mob before King Slime, if the people aren't around lvl 13-16. And they certainly need a cleric at King Slime and his spawn when he dies. But in this KQ, lvl 33-41 one, There is a lot of mobs and without the right plan of attack the fate of the KQ is already decided. I know from experience an archer is a slow slow killer if he or she took one monster by himself. It would last forever cause the monsters, even the lowest ones, have a lot of hp and can attack decently.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #24
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
I made a diagram! haha!

Think that this will work?
Before the mosnters start to spawn, run to a wall and have the clerics/archers/mages huddle together then get the warroiors to form a half-sircle around them, closing them in, so that the mobs can be taken out quicker and it might be a little easier to get the heals in?
Old 07-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #25
Synelia
Bone Imp

never know with glitched walls. But I don't think it'll work after the second mob, because the fighters need to move around to fight and some, like Revy, taunt and run with 5+ monsters on her until we finally are free to take another one. And for the first few waves of monsters we fall behind and skill have earlier monsters to deal with, but by the time archer skeletons come we tend to be down with the other spawns. If you're not done by the boars, sorry to say but you're screwed with little chance of winning it.

the best chance you got is to stay in the middle, archers don't go outside the middle nor should healers. And I wish healers would stop trying to fight the monsters. I know they cn do more than buff or heal, but they are not very much useful if all the fighters are dead and they are the ones left standing.

I dunno, we get close to getting the win but the last spawn, for those who never did it, is very large and overpowering. And robo doesn't do well with targeting the closest people, it feels much more random then that >.>
Old 07-06-2007, 04:49 PM   #26
Trash
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: R1ce
Current Level: 1x
Trash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trash
Originally Posted by Niion View Post
I made a diagram! haha!

Think that this will work?
Before the mosnters start to spawn, run to a wall and have the clerics/archers/mages huddle together then get the warroiors to form a half-sircle around them, closing them in, so that the mobs can be taken out quicker and it might be a little easier to get the heals in?
Great Idea.. One problem. The plan ur thinking about is something like this right ?

--O
x | O
--O

X = Cleric / Mage / Archer
- and | = Fighters
O = Monsters

Well, the only problem is that after the spawn you'll probably have to move away the wall to go to the next part of the KQ... and it'll be really hard to move in that kind of formation. So anyways, Good tactic for the spawns, but cant finish KQ like this.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:07 PM   #27
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Synelia View Post

And I wish healers would stop trying to fight the monsters. I know they cn do more than buff or heal, but they are not very much useful if all the fighters are dead and they are the ones left standing.
you do know that heal activates aggro?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #28
Synelia
Bone Imp

wtf? O.o are you sure it's just that, like in every other game, it seems that the agros adore healers when it's just because healers can't tank one when the fighters can tank several?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #29
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Synelia View Post
wtf? O.o are you sure it's just that, like in every other game, it seems that the agros adore healers when it's just because healers can't tank one when the fighters can tank several?
Lies. My RM on FlyFF can tank almost everything; including a few Asals and HoPs.

8D
Old 07-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #30
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Niion View Post
you do know that heal activates aggro?
So a Cleric wouldn't be spamming heal, but would actually be attacking because Warriors generate more threat to the monsters?

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Closed Thread