Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Fiesta Population

This mainly addressed to GM_Steam since he trolls around here somewhere... Not sure if you personally can do it but just putting it out there for fun for those that are at work like me and unable to play Would it be possible to have like a chart/graph to show how many people play a class or how many level 1-9s or 20-29 are there? Just for random fact/fun of Fiesta population?

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
I think this is a cool idea. :3

I'm a sucker for little bits of useful (or not so useful) info like this. xD also would be fun to have a thingy that showed how many people were online on a server. O:
Old 11-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
I think this is a cool idea. :3

I'm a sucker for little bits of useful (or not so useful) info like this. xD also would be fun to have a thingy that showed how many people were online on a server. O:
yes it would be nice to see how many people are on each server. It would probably help level out the number of people on the servers.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #4
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
Chya
I think teva is the most populated. :/
Old 11-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well we cant be sure, but yes that would be useful at least to know how many people are on a server, not just saying that the population is "Low".

Good idea

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yay! I like statistics! Thats a good idea. Do you mean kind of like GaiaOnline? They have that thingy that would say how many were online, the most online ever was, and etc.
Another good idea is a survey.. asking your gender, your class, your level, your server. Then display the statistics on the website or something.

And Izahead, stop lurking in the shadows, and post more! lol, a simple hi will do! ^o^

Last edited by Yosei; 11-02-2007 at 07:30 PM..
Old 11-02-2007, 09:17 PM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I like that idea. I'm also a sucker for statistics like that and if we can see which classes are being played the least/most some people might try to fill the gaps or use it to make a more informed decision on which server they want to start in. I think I remember an addon for WoW that did that, gave all kind of server stats total people, average levels, classes, etc...
Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
The only way I could help here is make a program/signature to see if the server(s) are up. Anyone interested?

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 11-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #9
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
yes it would be nice to see how many people are on each server. It would probably help level out the number of people on the servers.
not really, you'd want to go on a server with more people cause there would be more people to play with. i get so lonely when im one of the first 10 people to get online after the servers have been out of service
although some people may go 'i have a dodgy computer and internet so i'll go on a server where there is less people and less lag'. but who thinks of that?

Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
This mainly addressed to GM_Steam since he trolls around here somewhere... Not sure if you personally can do it but just putting it out there for fun for those that are at work like me and unable to play Would it be possible to have like a chart/graph to show how many people play a class or how many level 1-9s or 20-29 are there? Just for random fact/fun of Fiesta population?
actually now i think about it, not sure if teva got it, but on appoline steam got lazy and instead of running an event he did 3X expirience on about half the maps for 'a couple of hours'. he must have fell asleep or something cause 12 hours later . We got lvl 30-40 chars comming out our ears. it would be interesting to see the avg. lvl before and after that day.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 11-05-2007 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Merged posts.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Mmm, there's an edit button on the bottom right corner of the post. Please don't double post next time. =]